such a thing

*knock knock*

"Leave me alone"after the ball yesterday I still didn't find my mate. I'll admit it was quite disappointing but that wasn't the reason I was locked in my bedroom but rather it was because my wolf kept howling in pain which means I was in pain too and I didn't want anyone to see me this way.

"Honey please open the door" my mother said in a very soft voice that I had no other option than to let her in. After opening the door for her I went back to my bed.

"Alisson, honey I'm sure you'll find him" she says trying her best to make me feel better.

"But what if I don't, every one in the pack and all neighbouring packs were there" I said as I cried into her shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll find him but until then please cone and eat" she says still trying to get me to leave.

As I stand up from the bed I feel extremely dizzy so I stare at one point in my room till my sight was finally stabled before I trudge downstairs meet all the concerned eyes of my family.

They didn't say anything about it until after breakfast as if they knew I didnt want to talk about it.

After breakfast we were all gathered in the gameroom like we always were on Saturday morning when my dad spoke up.

"But every one in the pack and all neighbouring packs were present, well exept the omegas..."

"So you didn't invite them" I cut him off

"Of course we didn't invite them we never do and there's no way in he'll you could be mated to such a thing" he said with a shrug

As those words left his lips I felt my heart shattering, what if I was mated to an omega but never knew because my family wasn't willing to degrade them selves and be associated with an omega. I stormed back into my room before slamming the door and called my best friend. She picked up after one ring.

"Hey Alisson"she said to me in her usual bubbly voice that always put a smile on my face except today when I needed it most
"Hey Samantha " I replied
"Oh poor thing " she replied sensing the sadness in my voice
" it's my parents they dont want me to be mated to an omega"
"Well are you mated to one"
"I don't know but I have a strong feeling that I am"
"Okay I have a plan"

A/N
Omg 433 words my longest yet