aiden

Aiden's pov

*knock knock*

"You have a letter" an unknown voice says through the door. I never got any letters so I wondered what it could have been

"I'm coming"I said rushing to put on a t-shirt while walking to answer the door. At the door I saw man dressed in a royal attire. He then handed me a letter and said"from her royal majesty"and with that he left. I opened the letter immediately and read it's contents quickly. It seemed to be an invitation to a royal ball.

The letter had me baffled, invitation to what royal ball. The future Lunas mating party was already thrown so what was this and most importantly to me an omega. People like me never get invited to such parties or parties in general.

Soon word got round and I realized that I was not the only omega invited rather it was only omega's invited. I couldn't tell what they wanted from us; could it be to kill us or..or...or...or it could be any thing like any thing at all but me being me decided to go.

It was finally the day I brought out the suit that I had bought since the first day when I got the letter

I walked into the bathroom taking my time to wash myself. I came out of the bathroom put a towel around my waist, brushed my teeth put on some casual clothes and waited for the time to pass

*time skip.   *

It was already 6:00pm time went by so fast and now it's time for me to start getting ready I put on my suit

And then styled my hair before heading off to the palace.

By the time I arrive the hall is already packed with fellow omegas like me. It makes me feel comfortable knowing that I'm not the only one.

After standing and talking for like thirty five minutes a strong smell hit my nose it smelled like vanilla and honey. The smell was soooo alluring that all i wanted to do was grab the person and make them mine. finally I saw the owner of the smell and I immediately knew who she was she was the future Luna and most especially my mate.

I saw her coming close to me and felt myself being pulled towards her too