Valerio | Almost Caught

A/N: This imagine contains explicit sexual content.

***

You and your parents were having dinner at the Montesinos Hendrichs'

You and your parents were having dinner at the Montesinos Hendrichs'. Your families have been friends for ages and you usually had dinner together at one house or the other. You were best friends with Lucrecia and lately, you became more than friends with Valerio. You weren't in a relationship but you've been fooling around without anyone knowing for weeks. 

"So, y/n, any new love interests?" Mrs. Montesinos asked, "Lucrecia's told me that you've been secretive recently."

"I would've told her if there was," you glared at your best friend, "How I wish I had something like what she has with Guzmán."

You were good at diverting people's attention so you smiled as your mother questioned Lu about her relationship. You felt a hand on your left knee and glanced at Valerio, sitting on your left, who was talking with the men. He slid his hand upwards along your thigh, giving you goosebumps. You kept talking with the women, acting like nothing was going on. His hand slipped under your dress and palmed your crotch. He tugged your panties aside and brushed along your slit. You got wetter by the second and adrenaline pumped through your veins. If someone caught you, not only will you be embarrassed for the rest of your life, but who knows what your parents were going to do. You tried not to moan or flinch when he inserted two fingers inside you. He moved them in and out of your pussy at a lazy pace, rubbing slowly your clit with his thumb. You were losing your composure the more he kept on torturing you. Your breath sharpened and the knot in your core threatened to explode. You had to stop this before you came in front of the adults.

You slapped his hand away and stood abruptly, "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom urgently."

From the corner of your eyes, you saw his barely-there smirk. When you turned to leave the table you knocked over a glass on purpose, swamping his lap with red wine. You immediately apologized and took a napkin, dabbing dangerously close to his crotch.

"I'm going to change clothes," he said and got up.

As soon as you were out of sight he pushed you against the wall, "You did that on purpose."

"You were going to make me cum there," you accused through gritted teeth, "You started this; now finish it."

"What do you want me to do to you?" He whispered in your ear.

"Fuck me senseless," you demanded.

He dragged you to his room and trapped you between the door and his body, your butt pressed into his groin. He tugged down swiftly his pants and underwear and raised your dress. He swore and ripped off your panties.

"Vale—!" He covered your mouth with his hand to muffle your voice.

He didn't waste time in shoving his cock in your soaked pussy. You gasped and arched your back, pressing your upper body more against the door and your ass into him. He fucked you hard and fast, thrusting mercilessly until you burst and he had to keep you from falling to the ground. But he didn't stop. You trembled in his arms as he continued ramming into you so he'd orgasm too. He buried himself as deep as he could into you one last time and muffled your scream as you came undone again. He filled you up and you cursed but didn't move. You'll have to remember to take a pill tomorrow. Once you recovered, you pulled away from him and tugged down your dress. You saw Valerio looking for clean underwear in his drawer.

"I'm not done with you," you pushed him until he sat on the bed and got on your knees.

You grabbed his dick and licked along his shaft, pecking its leaking tip. You put it in your mouth and swirled your tongue around it. Valerio reached for your head but you pulled away. He couldn't mess your hair. You pumped a hand around his dick and squeezed his balls with the other one. Then you stopped suddenly and stood.

"Now I'm done," you grinned and left as fast as your legs allowed you.

You took a couple of deep breaths before joining the others in the dining room.

"Took you long enough," your mother remarked.

"And Valerio's taking his time too," your father added.

"He probably doesn't know how to pair his clothes," you shrugged, "He asked me if blue and orange combine well."

Lu cocked an eyebrow, "Always tactless that boy." 

"We thought you two might be getting some," your father laughed.

"I'd love to have you as my daughter-in-law," Mr. Montesinos added.

You went up in flames and even the ladies giggled at your reaction.

"I'm sorry to disappoint but this is not the case."

"Do you have a crush on our Valerio, darling?" His step-mother pressured.

"No," you shook your head, "Lu would know."

"Would I?" The bitch was playing with you.

You were praying Valerio would appear so they'd stop bugging you or at least they'd roast him too. They were making comments on how red your cheeks were and how cute you'd look together when he showed up.

"What did I miss?" He clapped his hands enthusiastically.

"The plans for our wedding," you joked and his eyes widened, "Don't look so horrified, I was just kidding."

"Half kidding," Lu corrected, "because our beloved parents think you two were making love."

He burst out laughing and everyone looked confused at him.

"Hey!" You slapped his arm, "I would be an amazing wife!"

"I'm not so sure," he shrugged, "You'd be torturing the poor man all day."

Everyone laughed at his joke. You knew what this was about earlier when you left him to mend for himself with a boner and an immense urge to fuck you again.

"Like you'd be any better," you retorted.

"At least I won't get caught having sex."

"Almost caught," you stretched the words, "but it didn't happen, so."