16: Why Kill Her | Nike

Current time: Friday, 15:40 EST
Current Location: Aspen, Colorado, USA – 39.1911*N, 106.8175*W

The grocery store in Aspen, Colorado looks small from the outside but actually large inside. Surprisingly, the price of most foods is not higher than grocery stores in large cities.

A tall, dark man wearing light green spectacles leaned in one of the brick walls as he watched the beautiful landscape below. He had a moustache in his chin and he looked like one of those Spanish models in magazines although he is pure Russian.

“Ten minutes,” the man uttered, glancing on his watch.

A little boy dressed in a large, tattered shirt who walked barefooted stood infront of him, holding out his palm. “Money. I need money. Eat bread.”

The man looked at him with pure disgust in his face. “Rascal! Go away, before I kick you!”

The little boy who seemed unaffected by his harsh words left him in reluctance; walking over to the next person he might possibly get a penny from.

The man puffed out air roughly. Hmp, these filthy rats!

The door infront of him opened, revealing a slim girl wearing a black shirt coupled with loose denim and a baseball cap. She held a plastic bag in one hand, a large purse in the other. She looked sideways before stepping out of the vegetable store, like she’s wary of something.

The man grinned, looking at the girl. Easy, he thought. When Corinne gave him a mission – to find Jacob’s daughter, he grinned in excitement. She’s the perfect deal, he thought. No matter how many ARMOR disciples they sent to kill her, she defeated them and stayed alive until now.

There’s something special about her, the man thought. Power. Agility. Intelligence. The qualities a good agent must possess.

Corinne told him that Jacob’s daughter could be finding him as well, so they’ll use her to hunt him down. Why kill the traitor’s daughter when you can use her? If Corinne’s assumption is right, then this plan wouldn’t be down for nothing. Jacob’s daughter finds him – ARMOR will follow her lead then put an end to the history of treason. Easy.

The man looked to his left and saw the little bum counting some coins he got from a good, old married couple. “Psst!”

The little boy turned to look at him and he gestured come-to-me using his middle finger. The little boy ran to him, his face started to light up. “Money?” he asked.

“Much money,” the man said, showing the boy a $100 bill. The boy’s eyes sparkled. “But first, you should do me one thing,” the man added, a glint of pure evil shone in his eyes.

**

Hello guys! Who is that man?

[ VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE ]