14.2: So Strange | Avery

Luke and I brashly turned our heads when we noticed the flash of white light in our direction. There, we found Colbie standing a few inches from us who just stole a shot.

"What are you up on your sleeve, Colbie?" I asked in an annoyed tone. I'm super upset.

Colbie snickered in response, holding the camera down. "You look cute together. I can't help it."

Colbie walked over to us and sat on a chair. She was looking at the pictures in her camera, grinning like a maniac. I inched closer and takes a look at the pictures Colbie got. "Why do you take pictures?"

Colbie thought for a moment. She looked to the side, then to me. "I love staring at people. Pictures help me to read them like a book and see through their soul like mirror."

"You sound creepy," Luke commented. "Why would you want to read people?"

"That's a bizarre question, Luke. How about asking: Are you sure you're 17, Colbie? You seem like a 30-year old in the way you speak," I said which made the two laugh.

"Hey people! I found something about ARMOR!" Dino's voice sounded from the living room. We went to see what he's got in his watch. Colbie read the news out loud.

ARMOR UNDERGROUND?

A few meters below the ground are tunnels dug out to provide shelter for an underground organization. The group is known to be a terrorist group formed to destroy USA - ARMOR. It is believed that they kept their weapons underground. They make plans underground. Train underground. The American people are just unaware what lies underneath their feet when they walk the streets of USA.

For now, there is no known exact location of ARMOR. The police are still investigating, waiting for their K-nine dogs to smell the terrorist group wherever they may be.

"Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" I cussed as I punched the wooden table infront of us continuously.

"Calm down, Avery. I'll dig deep to find something more helpful," Dino said in the hopes of calming me down.

I shook my head, gasping in frustration. Why is ARMOR so strange? What is Jacob Collins up to?

**

Hello guys! Thank you for making it this far with Silhouettes of America :)

[ VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE ]