chapter 6

Mina: my my looks like someone enjoyed themselves.

Mizuko: well it's probably cause it's were your a princess and he's a king.

I looked at her as she laid beside me I felt sleepy I without knowing closed my eyes and held her like a teddy bear as I fell asleep.

Time skip.

Mavis's pov

As I was just got done getting breakfast ready I went to wake up my brother and mina when I opened the door I saw that he was holding her teddy bear style I saw she was awake she had look that said help me.

Mavis: I did warn you.

Mina: yeah well I didn't think it was this bad.

Mavis: well hope you like pancakes.

Mina: love them.

Mavis: oh before I wake him up I'm gonna need you to enroll at his school.

Mina: ugh so boring.

Mavis: well how old are you in human years.

Mina: oh I'd be 16.

Mavis: ok you'll probably be in my class with mr.cuddles there.

Mina: speaking of which can you help me.

Mavis: sure.

Umi's pov.

I was starting to wake up as I hear.

Mina: umi come on let me go.

Mavis: come on time to wake up umi.

Umi: noooo~!

I hold on to whatever I had tighter as I hear.

Mina: umi your going to kill me if you squeeze me any tighter.

My eyes shot opened as I jumped outta bed.

Mina: that got him.

Mavis: ok you 2 get ready I'm going to make sure I've got everything ready.

Time skip after breakfast.

As I was walking to school.

I spot issei.

Umi: yo issei.

He turns around to see me as he waves back at me.

Issei:sup man.

Umi: nothing much heard you got pounded by the kendo club again.

Issei: yeah.

Umi: and not the kind of pounding you want.

Hey playfully hits me.

Issei: your an asshole you know.

Umi: well I mean it's part of my charm.

Issei: oh did you hear sona and rias are having a meeting to see which one of our groups goes to the familer forest if we win wanna come along I'm sure rias won't mind.

Umi: sure sounds fun I might find a friend in there oh speaking of which I got my first peerage member.

Issei: is it your sister.

Umi: oh know we was just joking about that.

Issei: oh cool what's there name.

Umi: her name's Mina she's a vampire.

Issei: shit man you got the crazy luck.

Umi: I know right oh by the way I wouldn't go by the kendo club for a while.

Issei: why.

Umi: there going to beat your ass that's why.

Issei: probably wait are you mad that I'm doing that.

Umi: well yeah but I mean I dont particularly give a fuck unless I see you doing then I'd just knock you out if I do.

Issei:*pales*shit bro.

Umi: I mean sure I'm a guy to I understand but keep it in your pants at school.

Issei: sorry.

Umi: anyways I've seen the way Asia looks at you tho she loves you.

Issei:yeah I know but the weird thing is I see her almost like a little sister.

Umi: then you need to explain that to her she might understand or she might go yandere on you.

Issei: man you watch to much anime.

Umi: hey don't hate on me I might be a bit weebish but we are in the birth place of anime.

Issei: shit you got me.

Umi: so what kind of anime you watch and not hentai.

Issei: well that narrowed it down alot hmm probably the one where a guy got turned in to a slime.

Umi: yeah they're going to be coming out with season 2 soon.

Issei: really I might check it out then.

Time skip.

As me and issei walk in to class i saw him talking to his 2 buddies o sat down and waited for my sister to come in I then got a great idea I stood up and went over to the chalk board and started to write in big letters good morning miss loli I then took my seat as issei says.

Issei: your sister is going to kill you.

Umi: yeah but i need entertainment.

Just then my sister walks in as she says good morning she spots my handy work on the board she glares at me I stick my tongue out at her.

Mavis: umi.

I then looked at her innocently a d said.

Umi: yes miss loli.

Just then I saw all the girls nose bleeds  except for my sister.

Mavis: I'm warning you.

I then took my innocence look to a whole new lvl and looked down sad and said.

Umi: am I a bad boy.

Hell I even did a little lip quiver as Al couple of girls and boys passed out from there nose bleeds.

Time skip.

I was on my way to physical Ed I didn't go yesterday cause I just didn't as I go in I tell the teacher that I'm new she tells me to go sit between sons and tsubaki they raised there hands as I go sit be side them the teacher then gets up and says.

Teacher: today we shall be learning sex education I know that probably all of know it but I'm required to do this.

I then blush a little sona noticed this and Pat's my back.

Sona: hey it's ok it naturally embarrassing.

Umi: yeah it's just I don't like talking about it.

Sona: that's understandable.

Umi: thanks miss sitri.

Sona's pov

Wait sitri my name on the school record is different so that must mean he knows a bit about the supernatural.

I then turn back to the lesson I kept my eye on him so did my queen but he put me earbuds to not hear the lesson I didn't stop him cause I saw he was uncomfortable with talking about stuff like this.