chapter 24

As I woke up I felt so much better than yesterday I saw edelgard sleeping next to meso I did the most logical thing to do I grabbed an airhorn as I saw it was around 10 in the morning I then proceeded to use it waking her up as she saw it was me who did that I then proceeded to laugh my ass off.

Umi:*Laughing* holy shit dude that was awesome!

I then saw everyone come in weapons drawn magic ready until they saw me hakurou smiled saying.

Hakurou: looks like our young master is back to his old annoying self.

Umi: yep.

I then turned to see edelgard looking pissed.

Edelgard: arena now.

I didn't complain I went there as I do I jumped over to the middle of it waiting for her everyone to is probably going to join so I summoned my trident i then see everyone ready for battle I then see Mavis powering up an attack I then see and hear Mavis do this.

Mavis: MAGIC CLUSTER CANNON!!!!

I see she used my spell I let it hit me after the dust settles I feel I get thrown up in the air as tiamat does this.

Tiamat: ICE DRAGON GOD ROAAAR!!!!

I take the blast I then see her fly up above me and she does this.

Tiamat: ICE DRAGON GOD SECRET ART ICEE IMPACT NOVA!!!!

She then covers her self in so much of her magic of her magic power she hits me full on sending me to the ground as I stand up I get hit in the chest around 200 times by Mina she's definitely improved a lot I then hear Mavis.

Mavis: ONE TWENTY MILLIMETER BLACK LIGHTNING CANNON!!!

I did this.

Umi:ONE TWENTY MILLIMETER BLACK LIGHTNING CANNON!!!

As I cancelled her blast out with mine I get hit in the pressure points by hakurou I then hear Mavis.

Mavis: THUNDER CARNIVAL!!!!

Just then around 25 electric balls of lightning magic came at me engulfing me I then jumped up only for edelgard to come outta nowhere which actually surprised me as she sent me back down to the ground I then hear.

Tiamat: ICE DRAGON GOD ROAAAR!!!!

Mavis:ONE TWENTY MILLIMETER BLACK LIGHTNING CANNON!!!!!

As both blasts hit me o get hit in my back by Mina her fists are covered in lightning I then get kick in my side by edelgard sending me back a bit as I hear.

Mavis: WIND BLADES!!!

I then saw around 20 wind blades come at me I dodged them as I hear.

Mavis: LEPRECHAUN!!!

just then then small beams of light came at me there was about 100 of them I then blocked a punch from my right and left Mina on my left side tiamat on my right I then throw both at Mavis making them all fall to the ground I completely forgot I dropped my trident so I desummoned it as I say.

Umi: ok that's enough for now.

Hakurou: yes I believe so.

Umi: we need to try to do at least twice a day training like this once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

Hakurou: yes I believe that would help.

Umi: everyone here has grown so much hakurou your your speed has increased and your accuracy is very scary Mavis your magic power has grown Even more Mina you can use magic with your Punch's edelgard your strength has increased and your learning where all the pressure points are you got my shoulder one hakurou can help with that if he doesn't mind.

Hakurou: I'd be happy to.

Umi: tiamat could you always use that move.

Tiamat: yep.

Umi: cool your strength is improving as well and speed.

I then went for a walk.

Time skip

I was going to the orc to see if they can cute my boredom as I make it there I see sirzecks.

Sirzecks: aw hello there umi.

Umi: hello.

Issei: sup bro.

Umi: hey.

Sirzecks: I'm glad your here actually I need a favor from you.

Umi: only if you can get me that good grass.

Sirzecks: that was one time.

Rias: what is he talking about.

Sirzecks: nothing.

Umi: we got high before.

Sirzecks: jackass.

Umi: hello kettle names pot have we met.

Sirzecks: anyways I'm going to have a meeting here on Friday and since  I'm allies with you I want you to be in the meeting as well and hopefully we can get you allied to the angels and fallen angels.

I looked at him.

Umi: I literally killed a leader class fallen angel the other day.

Sirzecks: wait you mean you didn't know.

Umi: know what.

Sirzecks: kokabiel was a stray.

Umi: well shit I guess I should scratch taking down the fallen angel faction for now then.

Sirzecks: should I be worried that you said for now.

Umi: no unless they piss me off.

Sirzecks: yes well the person coming for them is grand general Azazel.

Umi: cool oh just so you know I have been making plans in case another war was to break out.

Sirzecks: which is.

Umi: killing Al devil's angels land fallen angels.

Rias: I never know if I should take you seriously or just laugh it off.

Sirzecks: is it bad that's accurate.

Umi: well probably.