chapter 13

Time skip

I was the last one in the veiwing area with sirzecks he looks at me.

Sirzecks: I just want you to know that riser didn't win he broke the rules and used a third one we are having a party to celebrate later I want you to come with me right now also I plan on making him realize that he didn't win so don't worry.

I go with him.

Time skip at his castle.

Sirzecks and I was walking and talking about random shit.

Sirzecks:so on an unrelated note if you had a choice would you put up in your house on your walls.

Umi: probably a bunch of anime posters maybe even some hentai ones just to piss off Mavis.

I then see him whisper in to his Butler's ear something he then runs off.

Sirzecks: so do you have anything in your void to wear to the party.

I smiled and brought this out.

Sirzecks: I must say I like that ah yes before I forget would you want to wear clothes like this every day

Umi: well yeah I would but I'd also liked to have casual ones to why.

He then whispers something to a maid then she to runs off I go in to a bathroom to change and see that sirzecks is waiting on me.

Sirzecks: I almost forgot we still haven't finished our game.

I smirked at this as we go to a room with a PS4 with 2 controllers as he hands me one.

Time skip

It's always a challenge when we go against each other we both win several times as we mark them on a board it looks like he has 1 more than me.

Time skip

I was standing talking to sirzecks as people was arriving they see sirzecks and look at me with either confusion or disgusted looks mostly confusion tho I then see my family come in.

Hakurou: my umi your looking quite stylish.

Mavis:*sighs*even I have to admit you look very nice.

Mina: my my are you trying to impress someone.

I blush at that comment as I see issei and them come in he looks pissed I go over to him.

Issei: umi don't try to sto-

I cut him off.

Umi: issei I won't stop you but I want you to wait until I give I say so if I'm right then you won't have to do a thing.

He reluctantly agreed.

I go back over to sirzecks as I see riser his sister and parents  they come over to us ravil looks at me with confusion as her father then explains about me riser then did this that surprised everyone he bows to me.

Riser: I'm sorry umi i shouldn't have been so rude to your family I hope that you could forgive me I've grown accustomed to my name that gets me what I want but I now know that I can't rely on that I hope that some day you could forgive me.

I looked at him I saw and heard that he was be honest he sounded so sincere.

Umi: I forgive you.

He looks up at me surprised and then goes over to Mavis and Mina who forgives him.

We then see rias in a wedding gown on she looks sad but before it can begin sirzecks grabs everyone's attention.

Sirzecks: I'm sorry for stealing my sisters spot light but there are something's I must clear up riser how many Phoenix tears did you use in the rating game.

Riser: I used 2 my Lord.

Sirzecks: and how many Phoenix tears are you allowed each rating game.

Riser: 2.

Sirzecks: and who used said Phoenix tears.

Riser: why my queen and myself.

And this comment ravil pales.

Sirzecks: are you aware that your little sister used a Phoenix tear right before she was taken out.

His eyes widened as does everyone else.

Riser: wait she did if so I had no idea Ravil is this true.

Ravil: yes it is I u-used  one before I was taken out I thought you could take the others down without one so I used one I'm sorry.

Riser: my Lord please forgive me I had not known at the time that she had used one.

Sirzecks: only 2 people saw this one was me.

Riser: and who was the other one.

Umi: that would be me.

Sirzecks: yes even if you didn't know she used one you still broke the rules as of right now I hereby say that rias and her peerage won against riser and his peerage.

Riser: and I expect that.

Sirzecks: also I have another announcement umi come over here for a second.

I do as he says.

Sirzecks: I would like you to have this.

Everyone gasps.

Sirzecks: this ring is for our most powerful and elite people in the underworld it will let you know if I need you it shall also to you any news I send out it shall also take you to any devil noble mens house mine included.

He then said this to the crowd.

Sirzecks: not only is umi my very close and personal friend but he is also the sea dragon king.

He looks at me.

Sirzecks: I would like to make an alliance with you umi if you are ever in trouble then I would like for you to count on me for help and I ever find myself in trouble then I hope I can count on you what do you say.

I smiled as I looked up at him.

Umi: yeah I'd like that sirzecks.

He then gives me the ring just then we hear a random devil say.

Devil: this trash shouldn't even be allowed to look at us let alone be in the same room as us.

He then runs at me to try and attack me I was going to dodge but the riser steps in front of me blocking his hit as he then knocked him out.

Riser: let that be a warning when you mess with umi you mess with me.

I was shocked but I smiled he actually changed.