07 | Paisley

I glance up slowly as Alessio stalks through the archway, piercing blue eyes locked on mine.

"Hmm?" I question with a raised brow as he comes to a stop in front of me.

He narrows his eyes darkly before glancing away, and then back at me.

His lips tilt up. "It was worth it."

I smile up at him as he takes a swig of his drink and throws the empty bottle in the recycling. Muscles bulging against his dark shirt.

I ignore him and walk to the fridge, bending to look at the contents inside.

I grab one of the red plastic cups lined on the bench. Pouring the liquid in and throwing the bottle away before turning back to him, his body a lot closer than before.

I make eye contact with him before lifting the drink to my lips, remaining silent.

He tilts his head to the side, lifting his arm as his hand curls around the cup and he pulls it away from me. Taking a sip of the cold liquid, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

I lift a brow as he hands it back and his lips lift in a smirk. "Water." He hushes.

I grab the cup and throw the rest of the drink back, walking past him without a word.

I fit myself between the swaying and grinding bodies. Pushing into the middle of the crowd and pulling my hair from its bun on top of my head. The blonde waves falling over my shoulders and down my back silkily.

I turn and lift my hands above my head, making eye contact with Alessio as he follows me into the dancing crowd. His hands fall on my hips.

I look up at him beneath dark lashes and give him a lazy smirk, finally saying. "Was it worth it?"

His finger hovers at my chin, lifting my face up to his.

"Yes." Before his lips land softly on mine.

We move our lips in sync, his hands firm around my hips as he pulls my body into his.

My fingers delve into his dark locks, pulling at the slightly curled strands.

I remove my lips from his and spin, twirling my body to the beat of the music against his. Gradually moving further into the writhing bodies. I twist back and find his eyes with mine as I move further into the crowd.

He follows as if in a trance, eyes lighting with fire and hand outstretched towards me.

My back slams into a hard surface. My muscles tensing at the unfamiliar object and the arms that wind around my waist. I clench my teeth as my hands snap to the persons wrist and I unwind them from my waist. I tilt my head dangerously as I push their body in front of mine forcefully.

I glance over their shoulder at cerulean eyes as they turn and disappear within the crowd.

I grind my teeth and glare at Jackson as he lifts his hands placatingly, a smug smirk on his face.

"Woah there." He takes a step closer and shoves a drink into my hand. "Lighten up Pais." I lift a mocking brow and tip the drink out onto the floor, face blank as his eyes follow the waterfall of regret. "Don't like Vodka, got it." He nods and takes a step back, nodding his head to me before looking over his shoulder at the empty spot that Alessio occupied. "Bummer" he smirks. "Maybe you should stay away from him." His face darkens demonically. "Take the advice."

I smile sweetly up at him. "I've never been good at taking advice." I shrug as I see Alessio approaching again. His face void of emotion.

"Someone will get hurt."

"I'm willing to take the risk."

Jacksons smiles as if he knows something I don't. Which to be honest, he probably does. He brings his face close to mine as Alessio stops at his side. "But is he?"

My eyes flicker to Alessios and notice the clench of his jaw.

"Take my advice, Paisley." He nods his head to Alessio. "Otherwise nobody will like the outcome."

Alessio ignores him, walking past me to the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and turn, pushing my way through the crowd and glancing around for any one of my teammates. I see Artemis with Harley. Enzo silently by their side, sipping a drink as his eyes travel the faces of drunk teenagers.

I bypass them and walk towards Reid who leans against the wall, eyes on me.

He smirks as I get closer and I flip him off.

He chuckles and flicks his chin towards the dancing bodies. "Round two, was it?"

"Shut up." I narrow my eyes as I see Danny exit the kitchen, smile lighting up as he sees Reid. But it's not him my attention is focused on. Jackson walks past and looks over his shoulder suspiciously before walking into the kitchen. I straiten my spine from leaning on the wall and follow after him, flashing a smile Dannys' way.

A small group leaves, glancing back over their shoulders before shouldering past me.

"I wouldn't go in there; Jackson doesn't seem happy." A girl says to me before disappearing.

I ignore her and peek around the corner, tucking my hair behind my ear. I flatten my back against the wall and try to listen to the conversation happening between Alessio and Jackson.

Silence reaches my ears and I peak around again, watching as Jacksons face draws close to Alessios'. His jaw is clenched as he spits something at Alessio.

Alessios face darkens as he mumbles something back.

"I thought you loved her. Don't you want to protect her?" He says mockingly.

Alessios jaw clenches in anger, agony flashing in his eyes.

Enzo walks in, shoulders tense as he spits something silently towards Jackson causing the boy to growl and storm off.

Both Alessio and Enzo exit the kitchen through the back door, disappearing into the night.

No point staying now.