Tae

Imagine being Jimin sister, he is very protective of you, but finally lets you meet the boys.. one caught your eye.

Today is the special day. Jimin, my older brother, is finally letting me meet his bandmates. He doesn't want me to catch feelings for the guys and he doesn't want me getting hurt. He also doesn't want his fans to find out about me.. he wants me safe and away from being known and hate.

I am very excited for today. I am also worried. what if they don't like me? what if I catch feelings for one of the boys? what if they all get a crush on me? ( minus Jimin) no,, I'm overthinking.

I get a text from Jimin saying that he and the boys have just arrived. I perk up and run to the door. I open and see the boys coming out of the car. I start getting very excited. I run over and give Jimin a big hug. He may be rude, but I still missed him. Jimin smiles at me and hugs me back. We all start going into my house. Jimin then looks at the boys and they start introducing themselves.

" I'm Namjoon, but you can call me RM."

"I'm Jin"

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi or Jhope."

"I'm Jungkook"

"I'm Yoongi, but you can call me Suga"

"I'm Taehyung, but you can call me Tae or V"

I am very overwhelmed by their looks. They all are so gorgeous, I can also tell that they all have different personality.

I smile at them and introduce myself,

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you all." they all smile at me and they go and get settled in their rooms. Me and Jimin are just talking and he's telling me basic information about the boys. I can't help but to get butterflies when he mentions Tae name. I might have an attraction to him.. which is not good. Jimin would be so mad. So I should probably not get close to Tae.

--- later that night, the boys are settled in. we all decide to get in the pool and just have a fun night---

They boys are amazing and funny. Jimin is letting me get to know them more, he is still cautious, but he trusts the boys and know they won't purposely hurt me. Jin is like a mother to me, he is very protective already and he has made me do chores smh.. Jungkook is like my younger sibling, I am a year older than him. RM, Hobi, and Suga are like my older brothers. (like Jimin.) Tae is different.. me and him have talked just not as much as the others. I just hope i'm not catching feelings for him. I know nothing would happen between me and him, he most likely probably is in a relationship.

the boys started going inside to get some rest. except one boy. wanna guess who? tae? ah, you are correct my dear friend. i'm just floating on my back until I feel someone watching me. I look in tae direction and he is looking at me with a soft smile. he quickly looks away and apologizes to me.

I smile and start swimming to him. he looks shock but doesn't seem to mind. me and him start talking about things we like, what we want our future to be like, how our past was. me and him talked for hours until Jimin came out and started yelling at us. he was screaming on how it was late and we could get sick for being in the pool for so long. we get out and I check the time. it's 2 am... okay.. dang time went by fast.

jimin is still ranting, so I go to him and kiss his cheek, I apologize to him and tell him i'm going to bed.

I went to bed thinking about tae. me and him got close over the night.. i'm now upset with myself for catching feelings. I know it's not my fault, just i'm falling hard for a guy that I just met. a guy that most likely thinks of me as a sister.

little did I know.. tae went to bed thinking about me too.. he felt the same.