Jhope

imagine being jhope best friend since middle school and he is jealous of suga

y/n pov:
today i am hanging out with bts at their dorm. i have been friends with hobi since middle school. i have been head over heals for him since we met. it's just.. i don't know if he feels the same. he gives me mixed signals.
right now, i am in yoongi room. me and him are super close. i try to help him with ideas for songs. hobi comes in and looks at me and suga. he gives me a pout.
hobi: "so.. is he your new bestie now?"
i frown at his words.. i'm just a best friend to him..
me: "no.. me and him are just close hobi"
hobi rolls his eyes at me. suga is just looking at us both and then rolls his eyes.
suga:" y/n we can hang out later, go with hobi."
i was about to protest but he gives me a look. very intimidating. i get up and walk to hobi. hobi grabs my hand and drags me to his room.
hobi: "when i let you meet the boys.. i didn't want you to become closer with the boys.. it's like we aren't even best friends anymore. "
i give him a pout.
me: "hobi, you will always be my best friend. i met you before the boys. i promise you come first. i'm sorry that i haven't been giving you attention."
hobi looks at me like he wants to say something. but he seems hesitant.
hobi: "am i always just going to be your best friend?"

woah. bold. did- he? okay.

me: "what do you mean?"
hobi:" you should know what i mean y/n."
me: "hobi.. do you like me..?"
hobi: "n- fine. yes. i am so in love with you y/n. this might ruin us, but i have to be honest. i live once. just seeing y-"
me: "hobi. i am head over heels for you."

hobi looks at me after he stops rambling. he smiles and pulls me for a hug. i smile and squeal.

me: "i've been waiting to hear that forever now."
hobi:" me too"

we both smile at each other. he then starts leaning down. he's about to kiss me?!? i smile and just pull him in for a kiss. i hate the whole 'waiting for it' to happen.

we both pull away. nothing matters now. me and him both have each other.