Jimin

imagine being jin sister and an model

you are widely famous in korea. you are known as a model and seokjin sister. 

y/n pov:

today, I am seeing my brother at an award show. I haven't seen him in months and this will be my first time meeting his band. I am opening this award show and later on I will have a performance, along with a surprise.

I walk in the building after taking pictures and answering questions. I go to my spot and notice that I am sitting by bts.

seokjin: y/n!!

y/n: brother!!

me and him hug and smile at each other. he then pulls back and motions to his band

namjoon: hello, im namjoon, but call me joon

yoongi: im yoongi, but call me suga

hoseok: im hoseok, but call me hobi

taehyung: im taehung but call me tae

Jungkook: im jungkook

jimin: and im jimin

jimin is looking so attractive right now. I sile at all of the boys, they all look hot.

y/n: hi, im y/n.. I should go back stage. I will see yall later

I smile and they say bye

- opening up-

I came on stage and started preforming my hit song. I was being seductive, I know that will prob get me in trouble, but hey the crowd was enjoying it.

I get done and start introducing myself. I then let another artist come on to announce winners.

I go to my sit and jimin is right by me

jimin: you did amazing y/n

y/n: oh thank you jimin

we smile at each other

mc: and the winner for popular group album is..

im listening closely, hoping its bts

mc: BTS!!!

I cheer for them, jin pats my head as they walk past me to go to the stage.

they sit back down and jennie from blackpinks comes out to preform her solo.

me and jimin start talking about how they just won. I was very happy for them. he started blushing and being shy I nudged him to tease.

rose from blackpink came out to say the next winner

rose: the winner for the best solo album is.. l/n y/n

I was shocked to hear my name,, I won?? wow

I smile and give a speech to thank my fans, my producers and managers, and my family.

you sat down and continued talking with jimin that night. yall got close with eacjh other. you were dancing and singing when they went to preform. jimin kept on glancing at you and smiling. you then preformed your debut song, which everyone loved.

you were now backstage about to do a surprise performance. 

you started singing one of your slow songs.. at the second verse after the chorus, taemin came out and started singing with you. the crowd was going crazy over yall dancing and singing.

jimin didn't like that taemin was touching you, but he was liking the performance.

you sat back down in your seat, done performing for the night. bts was just saying how great that was.

you gave jimin your phone number because you wanted to stay in contact. that night was fun for all of yall and the fans were having a new ship when fancams went out.