Tae

imagine being a director for one of BTS mv

today you will be shooting "dope" for bts. you are the director and you are helping getting the set ready.

y/n pov:
i see the boys getting ready. for the past weeks, i've been getting ideas on this music video, but i decided that they should put their ideas in it too.

the boys come to the set and i start recording them. i am very happy that they got the dance down. it took awhile to film it, of course. they are human, so i wasn't that mad, i know they aren't perfect.

"okay break. get some water boys" i said to them. one boy comes up to me and smiles at me. he has a boxy smile.

"hi i'm taehyung, but you can call me tae or v."

"well hi tae, i'm y/n"

- skip to after directing the music video-

you and the boys have gotten close. the boys liked how you were open and didn't judge them that much. tae was head over heals for you. he loves the way you smile at him. the way you get along with them. the way you get professional with the boys while directing.

i decided to go surprise the boys at their concert tonight. i am going back stage.

i go into the room they're all in and they all looked surprised that i'm there. they all give me a hug and get ready to go preform.

tae comes up to me.

tae: you came to watch us preform?
me: of course tae tae
tae: you wanna go out sometime?
tae looks at me with hopeful eyes and i smile at him
me: yes i do