Jhope

imagine you being bts interviewer and jhope starts to like you

y/n pov:

today, I am interviewing bts for their tour and new album that came out. they are in America. I will be asking questions in English, but I am fluent in Korean. I honestly can't wait to meet them, they seem so much fun to be around. they give off good vibes.

- skip to the interview-

I am interviewing the boys right now, and I'm trying my best to ask questions that aren't used in every interview. I ask them which song inspires them the most on their new album, who is like a role model to them, do they know what their next album will be about. I ask them about inside jokes; they seemed confused, so I explained in Korean what it meant.

they all looked shocked that I spoke fluently in Korean.

rm: "out of all languages.. you are fluent in Korean.. why?"

me: " I didn't want to learn Spanish or French cause I felt like it was basic. my high school had Korean, so I decided to take it" *says in Korean for the boys to hear*

the boys smile at me impressed. I continue the interview. I felt a hard stare on me and looked at hobi.. he was looking at me while biting his lip. I blush hard, but continue with the interview. I started wrapping up the video. the boys give me a hug and start leaving. I was talking to the camera man when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to the person and see that it's hobi. I blush and look down. he smiles and lifts up my chin.

hobi: don't look down cutie.. I came back to give you something

he gives me a paper and hugs me, then leaves. I smile and look down at the paper. I realize that it is his phone number. I am shocked, I look at the cameraman and he just smirks at me. I get out my phone and put his number on my phone.

me: hey hobii! ( this is in Korean for him)

hobi: hi y/n! you actually texted me

me: of course.. why did you give me your number?

hobi: well.. you really interested me during the interview.. I wanted to see if I could get to know you.

me: oh, yes.. I would really like that hobi

it's been a week since hobi and i have been texting. we have even video called. I can't help but to catch feelings for him. he is just so amazing. I get to see him again today.. I even get to see him preform. he is picking me up soon to get some lunch, and then taking me to the stadium for their concert tonight.

-skip to lunch-
me and hobi both go to canes because we are craving fried chicken. we ordered our food and went to go sit down. we start talking about our careers and how much it has affected us. in good and bad ways.
the waitress then comes to us to give us our food. she gives a flirty smile to hobi and i can see that there is a paper on his box. she walks away and i just drink my drink.
i can't help but to feel jealous. what if keeps that number? i mean me and him are not on a date, but i do like him. over the week getting to know, getting closer with him, i caught feelings.
we both start eating and i try my best to push my feelings aside and have a good time. hobi then gets up and gets the paper out of his pocket and puts it in his box. he asks me if i'm done and i say "yeah." he then takes both of our boxes and throw them away. i smile to myself seeing that he wasn't interested in the girl.
we then drive to the stadium he is driving at. he puts his hand on my back as we are walking in. he takes me backstage and i see the boys. they all smile at me.

tae: y/n!! you are here. hobi told us that y'all have stayed in contact.

junkook: he has told us a lot about y-

jin: shush.. but hi y/n! i hope you like our performance tonight

i smile and greet them all back. they then all started getting ready for the concert and i'm talking to namjoon and yoongi.

- skip to them about to preform"

"5 minutes!!"

i start getting excited. i get to see the boys preform. i go up to hobi and it looks like he forces a smile at me.

me: hobi. are you okay? are you nervous? don't be, you will be great out there.

hobi: no.. i'm not nervous about that.. i'm just, i'm nervous that you will get close to the members and forget about me.

i look at him shocked. definitely wasn't expecting that. bold. i put my hand on his face so he can look at me.

me: i will never forget about you hobi

he then does the unexpected. he kisses me. i'm shocked at first. but i kiss back.

"come on boys! time to start!"

he pulls back and gives me a big smile.

hobi: " you just made me the happiest man ever"

he runs off and i'm just standing there with a smile on my face.