Jin

;y/b/n= your/band/name

Imagine being the oldest and the mom of your girl band..

y/n pov:

I am the oldest in y/b/n and I am considered the mom of the group. we are worldwide known and debuted in 2015. we have met other bands, like twice, and more.. I have not met BTS yet. one of my members, Yuna, has met all of the members, but is close with Suga.

our fans ship me and jin together, which is shocking cause I haven't met him. Yuna is wanting us to go to a dance studio to practice.. she won't tell us why, but it is practice.

we get in the uber and head there.. I notice that we aren't at our building, but I couldn't see the name of the building. I get my dance bag and hold the maknae, Hisoo, hand. we walk in and Yuna is the lead. she walks in a room and I see 7 men in there.

I notice that it is bts and I start freaking out on the inside. yuna is hugging all of the members and is laughing at y/b/n reaction. we were shocked and surprised. the rest of the members, except for me, went up and introduced themselves. I was just in a daze, but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the person and noticed that it was jin. I blush.

jin: hello y/n! it is very nice to meet you. I am jin, worldwide handsome.

y/n: *smiles at him* I am y/n.. worldwide beauty

jin just smirks at me when I say that. he was about to reply when Jungkook ran up to me.. along with the rest of bts.

we started dance practice, vocal line worked on vocals, rap line worked on rap. I was working with vocal line at the beginning, but I started practicing the dances for our new comeback. I was having a hard time on a move and I ended up almost slipping, but someone caught me.

it. was. jin.

jin: you should be careful. wouldn't want worldwide beauty with bruises.

I blush, but roll my eyes at him. we didn't notice that, that was caught live.. yuna and suga decided to go live.

I tell jin that I'm having problems with a dance move, and jin tells me that he can help me. I show him how one of the members did it from a video and jin starts helping me.

after that, everyone was exhausted and we all decided to head back to our dorms. we planned to meet soon, since we all had fun. when I got home, I went to go change. then, I checked twitter and saw me and jin ship name trending at #1. I was confused and clicked on it.

it was what happened when I almost fell and he caught me.. and then him helping me out. oh no.. I hope jin doesn't let this ruin our friendship.

little did you know that jin knew yuna and suga was live.. he wanted to have a moment with a girl he was head over heals for.