jin

y/n pov:

i'm working a night shift and decide to head to work early so i can let the worker leave early. seokjin is working their right now, he is a friend of mine.

he is actually my neighbor and we hang out when we're free.

i had nothing else to do tonight, so i decided to be nice to him.

i walk in the shop. it's a bakery and look up. i drop my keys and cover my mouth.

seokjin and biting into this guys neck.. he is sucking his blood. what the fuck?

seokjin looks up at me and let's go of the guy. the guy falls to the floor, seokjin has blood dripping from his mouth and his fangs are out. i turn around and run to the front door, but i bump into someone.

"you think i'm going to let you go after you saw that?" seokjin says and looks at me with a smile. i start back away from him with fear in my eyes.

his eyes soften and his fangs go back into his normal teeth. "y/n.. if i wanted to hurt you, i would have the first night you came to my apartment," he says to me. i start shaking and try to keep my tears in. he steps closer to me and i flinch.

"y/n. i'm not going to hurt you, " he looks me right in the eye and i start to trust him. he gets closer and pulls me into a hug.

after a minute, i hug him back and relax..

wow.. i'm hugging a vampire right now

someone that could kill me in a heart beat