RM

;; y/b/n= your band name

;; y/c/n=your company name

Imagine being an Idol and you are a songwriter. Also, the leader of your group and you meet an attractive boy band at an award show..

the mamas 2015 (just putting that as the date) award is coming up tomorrow. y/b/n has been nominated for a few awards. I am the leader of y/b/n. we debuted in 2013 with y/c/n. the band started getting well known in Korea, but by the start of 2015, your band was worldwide known.

y/n pov:

I am sitting at my studio right now trying to think of how to make our new album. I start getting annoyed and decide to go on live to talk to fans. lots of fans started to join and I decided to tell them about how I'm putting thoughts out for a new album. I started answering questions that I knew I was allowed to answer.

btslover498: "are you an army?"

me: "yes.. yes I am an army."

kimdaddy78: " do you have a bias?"

me: " honestly, no. I love them all in different ways. the maknae line being adorable and the hyung line trying to be all tough."

expensivegirl87: "thoughts on rm as a leader?"

me: *smiles* " I love rm as a leader. he is so inspiring, I think he is an amazing leader and deserves so much more love."

that was the last question I answered involving bts. I ended the live 15 mins later to go to bed since I will be at an awards show tomorrow.

- in the morning-

I wake up to my bandmate banging on my door. she is the oldest in the group, her name is Ji Soo. the second oldest is me. the third oldest is Jenny. now our two maknaes, Yuna and Rin. I am closest to all of the girls and I love being the leader. makes me feel special and more wanted.

I go and eat breakfast that Ji soo made and was checking twitter. I saw that my live last night was trending on twitter. I stop eating and check out what is trending. I see that it is me talking about being an army and gushing over how great rm is as a leader. my eyes are wide from this and I'm just hoping no one in bts sees that.

my bandmates start coming down and start teasing me about trending on twitter. I just roll my eyes, but smile softly at them and tell them to get ready.

- we start getting ready. we all did each other's makeups and helped with clothing. we were supposed to have stylist, but Ji Soo wanted us to all have times to our selves and have fun.-

when we get done, their is a limo already outside for us. I get in after my members and we start going to the award show.

when we got there, I got out first and got a black blanket to cover up my members from the camera, so they can't get a nasty picture. we start walking the red carpet and we take pictures for the paparazzi. I answer questions that are asked since I'm the leader. I do let my members answer the questions too.

we start heading inside and a staff member walks us to our seats. we go and sit down, there is music being played and we are all just chilling and having fun. Rin turns around and notices that bts is sitting behind us. her eyes are wide for a minute, but then she smirks and looks at me. I am too busy looking at Ji Soo trying to make a beard with her hair.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to the person, I see rm from bts. he is smiling and looking hot as ever. my eyes are wide, super wide and my face is all red.

rm: " hi y/n, I am kim namjoon.. well rm.. but I think you already know that. *he says while smirking*

me: *blushing hard* "o-oh u-m hi.. I am y/n.. but I guess you know that too..

Rin: * starts laughing and pats my back* " aweee y/n is blushing"

- bts and y/b/n start talking and getting to know each other more. you keep on getting teased by everyone. but it was a good night in general.-

my group won two awards that night and we couldn't be anymore happier. bts also won awards and we both preformed. when my band was preforming, a camera guy decided to show rm having a wide smile watching us preform. the audience went crazy over that.

at the end of that night, the award show was ending and I was kind of dreading it. I didn't want to end this night. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see rm very close to me.

rm: " um.. this night was fun.. and honestly I don't want it to end."

me: *smiles* " yeah.. I don't want it to end either.. it was nice to meet you.. well all of you."

rm puts his hands on my shoulder and asked for my phone. I am confused but I give him my phone. he gives it back and I see that it's his phone number. he tells me to text him tonight, so me and him can meet up and get to know each