jimin

vampire au

i'm walking through the store right now to get my groceries. it is pretty late. there is no one here except for a worker a walked past as i walked in here.

i hear some noises but ignore it, i have to remember that this is a store and people are here.

i get the food and go to the cashier. i looked around confused. the cashier isn't here. i look behind the counter and see blood. shit.

i turn around and bump into this guy.

"w-who are you?" i asked him.

"i'm not going to hurt you, little one."he says to me.

"who are you?" i say trying to look strong.

"i'm jimin, babygirl."

i look at him confused. he has blood around his mouth and his eyes are red.

"what are you?" i ask him.

"what do you think i am?" he asks in a mocking voice.

"i mean.. a vampire, but those aren't real." i say to him with a slight smile.

"are you sure about that?" he smirks at me. that's when i look at him with wide eyes.

"d-dont hurt me. please" i say to him with a scared face.

he smirks at me. "i won't hurt you." he looks me in the eye and his eyes change back to normal. "i promise."

i smile at him. "you killed the cashier, huh?"

he smirks, "maybe."

he then looks at my groceries and then gets behind the counter. "hello ma'am, here to check out?"

i roll my eyes and smile. i give him the food and drinks. he puts them in a bag and a pay him. "thank you." i say to him.

he smiles at me. "you will see me again, y/n."

he, i guess, uses his vampire speed and leaves. i go to my car still thinking about what happened.

he didn't hurt me...