RM

imagine being an idol and defending bts.. which catches the leaders eye

you are a solo artist in korea. you are worldwide known. you have met tons of other well known people. like blackpink, mamamoo, nct127, exo, ateez, and more. you have not met bts yet. you are a big fan of them. just each time you see them at an award show, you get very nervous and avoid any contact with them.

y/n pov:

right now, i am at a fan sign. reporters are asking me questions right now. they are typical questions. 'what's your favorite song on your album?' 'who inspires you?' 'what does s/n (song name) mean?' i answer the questions kindly. then one questions is asked and i am shocked. " what's your opinion on kim namjoon as a leader? personally i think he is ugly and shouldn't even be in bts."

i look at the reporter and glare. i say, " i admire kim namjoon as a leader. he supports his members and is a great role model for the world. his looks do not define him as a person or if he can be a leader. i think he is very attractive and deserves a lot more love and support. being a successful leader in a worldwide famous band is a lot more than a jealous reporter."

the reporter looks at me shocked and everyone cheers for what i say. i see that the reporter gets up and leave while everyone just boos at him. i look at all my fans and at the security for the fan meet to start.

- skip to when you get him-

the fan meet was really good. i met all my adorable fans. i adore them so much. i wouldn't be here without them.

i turn on my tv and see my fan sign on the news. i am confused. did something bad happen? they then show the reporter asking me the question about namjoon  and my answer.

i am very confused as to why this is on the news. the news then mentioned how this is #1 trending on twitter. i am very surprised by this and start to get worried that bts will see this.

- skip to next day-

i woke up and checked my phone. i saw 10 missed calls from my bestie and 5 missed calls from my manager. i call my manager back.

manager: good morning y/n. today is just a dance practice for your upcoming tour. we will do a new episode for your fans to see.

me: okay sir..

manager: see you soon.. and y/n.. good job at the fan meet. try not to insult a reporter, but good job for defending a kpop idol

me: thank you sir, see you later

i hang up and call my bestie.

b/s/f/n: Y/N!! i saw what you said to that wacky reporter. GOOD JOB. but... did you see rm live last night?

me: no.. he went live? and thank you

b/s/f/n: yes! HE WENT LIVE... he also mentioned what you said.. HE WAS GUSHING OVER YOU!! i have to send you the video. BYE!

before i can say anything, she hangs up. i then see that she messages me and i click on the video she sends me.

-rm live-
fan: did you see what y/n did today?

rm: yes.. yes i did (he said with a blush)

rm: i was very shocked when i saw the video. i know people say nice things to me all the time, but hearing that from someone.. well her.. was shocking. my heart was beating so fast to be honest.

he was a smiling mess and thanked you for defending him.
- end of live-

i was a blushing mess when the video ended. i was texting my bestie my thoughts when i saw a unknown number texting me.

u/n: hey.. it's kim namjoon

me: oh hey.. how did you get my number?

rm: well.. i might have asked.. txt for it

me: ohh okay! what's up?

rm: oh well i'm at dance practice right now. but i wanted to text you to thank you. i really appreciated what you said and i definitely warmed my heart.

me: well i wasn't lying to you mr. namjoon

rm: 😳😳 d- don't make me blush now.. this should be the other way around.

i smile at that. me and him continue to text throughout the day. their were breaks, since we were both at dance practice.

-oNe wEeK lAtEr-

me and rm have been texting 24/7. we have gotten closer this past week and decided to meet each other in person today. we were going to meet at a cafe.

i am at the cafe right now and i am nervous. what if he doesn't like me in person? what if he doesn't show up? is this a good idea?

i see that someone sits in front of me and i see that it's kim namjoon. i smile widely at him as he does the same. we ordered coffee and start talking. we start talking about music when i see a flash. me and him look at each other confused.

we turn to the window and see that there are paparazzi there taking pictures of us. we look at each other wide eyed. he then bites his lip and i get up. we both look at each other giving a look.

we throw our coffee away and walk out the cafe calmly. he grabs my hand and he looks at me then to his car. we start walking and paparazzi are getting closer to us. we then run to his car and i get in the passengers side.

rm starts driving away and me and him are a laughing mess. we are both aware that, that will be all over social media. dating rumors. but lowkey i didn't mind that. i had a good time with rm and realized that i am catching feelings. he stops the car at a parking lot.

he looks at me and looks down to my lips.

rm: i know this is our first time meeting.. but my heart is beating so fast for you.. y/n.. i really want to kiss you.

me: i'm not stopping you

he then leans down and kisses me. we pull away with a smile on our faces not giving a damn with the world.