Jungkook

imagine being the golden maknae in your girl group

y/n pov:
i am in a girl band, i have four other members. they are all older than me. i am considered the golden maknae in the group.

today i am at an award show. i am about to preform my solo before preforming with my band. i am very nervous. this isn't my first time preforming, i just get nervous if i'm going to mess up.

also, their are tons of idols here, watching us preform. i get my outfit on and start talking to one of my members, yuna.

yuna: y/n, you will do fine. you have been dancing and singing since you were 10. you are 20 now. 10 years of practice, i know you will be great.

i smile and thank you. i hear a stage person say i'm about to go up. i give yuna a hug and go on stage. i am just doing a dance, well a ballet dance.

- as you're dancing. a certain maknae was watching you closely. he was aware of who you were, he always had an interest in you, but seeing you preform alone, he was in love. -

i just got done dancing. i smiles proud of myself. my band mates come up to me and give me a hug. they told me how proud they were. yuna then looks behind me and smirks.

i turn around and see jungkook.. of bts. omg! he looks so beautiful in person. i've always liked him, just didn't think i'd meet him.

he gives me his famous bunny smile. wait- he's here to meet me??

kookie: hi y/n. i really loved your performance. i'm jungkook by the way

i was about to reply but he grabs my hand and kisses it. my eyes are wide.

liars. they said jungkook was shy with females. liars. i feel absolutely played.

me: o-oh hi. i know who you are

he smiles at the reaction and asks me if i wanted to come and sit with him. i didn't want to ditch my band mates. i turn and look at them. they give me a ' you can go look' and a 'tell me what happens' look.

i smile and go with him.

the whole time, you and jungkook were just joking around and having fun. you were even having a good time with his band members. they are all so funny and great.

jungkook smoothly got my phone number and asked me out on a date. i was a blushing mess but i agreed.

best night ever.