Jungkook

;;y/c/n- your/channel/name

imagine being a youtuber that dances to bts songs and Jungkook wants to make a video with you

Jin pov:

y/c/n just uploaded a video dancing to our song, " Mic Drop." she did really good dancing and I wanted to show the others. the only person I saw around was our golden maknae. I went up to him and showed him the video. I saw a spark in his eye, he was indeed very interested. I smirked knowing that he is going to become head over heals for this channel..

y/n pov:

I just uploaded my video and decided to dance to more songs on my own. when I got done, I went home, took a shower and started eating. I checked my phone and noticed lots of notifications on twitter and youtube. I checked twitter first and saw that "bts_official" @ me in a post. I checked the post and it was from my most recent video. I started freaking out because bts saw one of my videos.

I then saw that they also followed and left me a message.

bts_official: hey y/n. this is Jungkook. I just recently saw y/c/n from Jin and I have watched almost all of your videos. I was wondering if I could join you for your next video?

y/u/n: omg!! hi kookie!! yes, I would love for you to be in my next video

from then on, kookie and I texted all day and night and decided to meet Wednesday for the video.

- Wednesday-

I am at my dance studio waiting for Jungkook to come. me and him have been texting everyday and we even video called, so it wouldn't be that awkward when we meet. I am nervous, I don't know this is a one time thing and he is just talking to me for the video or if we well be friends after this..

my thoughts are rushed away when I hear a knock at the door. I smile and run to the door to open it.

there he is. the one and only. jeon junkook. I smile at him and bow to greet him. he does the same and sets his bag down in the corner. we start discussing the video and what song we should do. I ask him if we can do "Dope" cause I just learned the dance to it.

me and him start practicing for it and find different dance moves we can add in. I start getting my video camera and I pressed the button for it to record us. I start introducing myself and Jungkook, he puts his arm on my back and explains how he wanted to make a video with me.

we start dancing to Dope and when we finish, we just start drinking water. I go back to my camera and start saying bye to my fans. Jungkook comes in and says that he hopes to be in another video in the future. I end the recording and decide to edit it when I get home.

Jungkook and I were just talking about dancing when his phone went off and he said that he had to go cause Jimin was whining for his attention. he grabs his bags and gives me hug then leaves. I decide to head home after that and edit the video.

-later that day-

I uploaded the video and texted Jungkook that I posted it. I then take a shower cause of exhaustion. when I get out, I see that my phone is going off a lot. I go and check it and see that my new video has tons of views and that fans are shipping me with... Jungkook.. uh oh.

I start getting anxiety cause what if that ruins our friendship or what if fans start hating me. I mean.. I have to admit.. I do have feelings for him, but he is an idol.. he doesn't feel the same. I then feel my phone vibrate and see that Jungkook is calling me.

I answer and he looks worried, but has a smile on his face. he askes me if I have seen twitter and I tell him that I just did. he then starts to be quiet and I start to get worried.

Jungkook: y/n.. I feel like I have feelings for you and I know you might not feel the same.. but seeing our fans ship us.. kind of makes me happy..

me: junkook.. I feel the same.

Jungkook then smiles and tells me how happy he is to hear that.