Suga

imagine being namjoon sister and you are the opposite of suga...

y/n pov:

I have known bts before they debuted and I love them all so much.. I get along with almost all of them. just not min yoongi. he is so cold towards me, we argue so much cause I'm not willing to let someone make a comment and have them slide.

I feel like I live in a movie, cause sadly, and somehow.. I have caught feelings for suga. I don't know how. it's just an attraction. I have known the members for 7 years.. and my brother my whole life.

I feel like all of the members are aware that I like suga, which is surprising cause me and him just argue and glare at each other.

speaking of my brother, he invited me to a party that they are having for their new comeback. I am getting ready and putting makeup on. I'm not going to let suga or my feeling ruin this night. maybe I can meet a better man.

-skip to party-

I arrive at the party and get greeted by 6 of the members. I'm not even going to worry about where suga is out. tonight is all about fun. I get a drink and go out to the dance floor to dance. I'm just jumping and doing 'sexy' movements. I feel a guy come up to me and puts his hand on my waist. usually, I would tell a guy to back off, but tonight.. I am not. me and him just start dancing and he tells me that his name is mark.

I feel someone staring at me, but then again I have had a lot of drinks. Jungkook comes up to me and asks if I want to play truth or dare with him and the members. I agree and say goodbye to mark.

I sit down with the boys and joonie puts a bottle down and spins it. it lands on Jungkook. joonie smirks and asks him truth or dare, Jungkook said dare.. joon dared him to kiss taehyung.. we were all cheering, while kookie and tae were a blushing mess. they kissed and looked away from each other. kookie coughs and then spins the bottle. it lands on me.

uh. oh.

Jungkook is full on aware of my feelings for suga.. he asks me truth or dare. I say dare and he dares my to do 7 minutes in heaven with suga..... why am I even surprised he would say that. kookie just smirks at me.

I look at suga and he just rolls his eyes, but gets up and goes to the closest room. I follow after him and close the door. he gets close to me and locks the door. I just stare at him.. he is just staring at me.. he then tells me that he has been waiting to do this for a long time. I was about to ask him what, but then he kisses me. I'm surprised, but I kiss him back. he pushes me against the door and deepens the kiss. he then pulls away.

suga: y/n.. I have feelings for you. can we please .. start over? or well.. be friends.. at least?

I smile at him and pull him in for a kiss. I then pull away.

y/n: I have feelings for you too..