jhope

TW: mentions of abusing

y/n pov:
i knock on my best friend door, crying. he opens the door, "y/n?"

"hoseok? can i please come in?" i ask him crying. he looks behind him and then sees that i'm crying, he opens the door for me, "come in, i'll be right back."

he goes to his room and i just sit on the couch. a couple seconds later, he comes back in and sits by me, "y/n, what happened?"

i look at him, i haven't told him about mark. what if he freak out..

"hobi.. it's about m-mark," i stutter out. his eyes darken, but then goes back to normal. "what did he do?" hoseok asks me.

"h-he.. you probably won't believe me," i say and look down. hobi puts his hand on my thigh, "i will always believe you."

"hobi.. he's um he's a vampire, i've known for a couple months and i didn't care.. well because i thought he cared for me and would never hurt me.. well i found out he's been feeding on me when i'm asleep and he's been mind tricking me.. i confronted him and he.. he slapped me hard.. i grabbed a vase and hit him, just so i could run.. now i'm here," i say while looking at the tv. i avoided eye contact.

"i know that vampires are real y/n.."hoseok says.

"how?" i look at him confused

"i'm a vampire," he says, looking at him deeply.

my eyes go wide and i jump up. he gets up and grabs me, "i'm not going to hurt you y/n."

"that's what mark said," i try to get away from him.

"y/n.. i love you okay? if i hurt you, i would never forgive myself. the reason why i haven't hurt you is because of how much i care for you. i tried to kill you when we first met.. but i couldn't.. there's something about you that made me change, i've become a vegan vampire.. not really vegan, i eat animals.. not humans," he says to me.

i stop trying to get away from him and start crying, "i don't know how to feel about all of this."

he hugs me and plays with my hair, "you don't have to right now, just relax. you're safe with me, i promise."

he kept that promise.