Jin

imagine being an actress and jin is at your set

y/n pov:
i am on set for a new movie. it's called "real me." it's about a girl who people think as perfect. she has the perfect family to people, but in reality she is being abused.
people start finding out from a video that someone took and posted out there. the main character does not know who did that, she is being pitied and hated on for lying.
she starts trying to start over with the truth, but people won't let her. in the end, she meets this guy who will become her lover.  ( not a real movie.. that i know of)

today we are filming the main character meeting her lover. i don't know who the actor is yet. i start getting ready and heading to set. i then see this very attractive man. is he the actor ?

wait.. that's jin from bts. why is he here? i walk up to him and introduce myself. he does the same and tells me he is the guy playing the lover. i am surprised by that, i didn't know he was a actor.

he noticed my confused face.

jin: i'm only doing this to just see how acting is. i'm probably not going to be in another movie since i am a singer, but i have free time and the director was okay with my playing this role.

me: ahh okay. well i am the main character.. so let's hope we get along

i say that with a wink. he smiles and we both walk to set. today, we are filming the characters meeting.

-skip to after filming-

jin was surprisingly good. i am very impressed. me and him got along well on set and had good chemistry.

i hear a knock on my door and open it. there is jin. i smile at him and let him in.

jin: hey y/n.. would you want to get some dinner with me?

me: yeah, of course. i am hungry.

- during yalls filming time, y'all got super close. the movie is now done with filming and will soon be put out. fans are very excited to see this movie. there are kiss scenes between y'all two. you ended up falling head over heals for him. you even became close friends with bts-

i am at bts dorm right now. i'm helping jimin out on learning english. jin is cooking in the kitchen right now.

jimin: y/n.. i know you like jin

i look at him wide eyed. why would he say that?

me: oh.. um well.. maybe haha.

jin then comes in and tells us that the food is ready. i smile and head out with jimin. i then feel someone grab my wrist and pull me into their chest.

i look up and see that it's jin. jin puts his hands on her waist. i look up at him, but look down to his lips.

he then kisses me. i definitely kiss back. we both pull back and smile at each other.