tae

y/n pov:
i'm sitting in front of my parents wondering what they want. they called me and said they had to talk to me.
this boy with his parents walk in too. what's going on.
"okay y/n, this is the kim family. this is kim taehyung." my mom points to the boy my age.
i look at him confused and he just has a bored face on.
"y/n. we are arranging a marriage between you and taehyung. me and the kims need our business to joint and y'all getting married would make it look better." my dad says. wait- an arranged marriage? because of their job. i give them a 'wtf' look.
i look at taehyung and he has a face i can't read.

his parents are giving me a sad look? hmm weird. i just get up and leave the house. i go in my car and that's when it hit. i have to get married to a guy i don't know and obviously i don't have a say. i've learned to not talk back to my parents.

wow. what liars. they literally said they weren't like other businesses, but look at them now. hm, i see where i stand.

- skip a month-
me and taehyung have been on dates and had to tell our friends that we are 'dating.' in 2 months he has to 'propose' to me and 2 months after that, we will be getting married.

i'm moving in with him today and honestly i'm not happy about it. me and his dates were okay, just outside of dates we are not on good terms.

i walk in his house and it's huge. wow, what's his job?

"okay. this is your room. you can only go in there and the living room and kitchen. that's all. don't go in my bedroom." he gives me a strict look. damn, what is he? a pornstar or something?

i just nod and roll my eyes when he turns around. i walk in my room and start unpacking my things.

i go downstairs to see what's for dinner. i go to the fridge and there is no food in there. i walk in the living room and noticed taehyung was in there.

"um.. there isn't any food in the fridge- oh."
i stop talking when i see him with a girl. what the hell? i know me and him aren't really a thing but if i knew he had a relationship, i wouldn't have came down.

taehyung gets up and gives me money. "go to the store."

i scoff and go to the store.

- a week later-

well, i'm conclusion, taehyung is going through his fuckboy phase. literally, there is 2 different girls everyday. i have never seen the same girl. it's weird, but i guess i don't care. it's late at night and i start getting hungry.

i go to the kitchen and hear a scream but then it gets cut off. what the hell? was that taehyung? no way, sounded like a girl..

i walked in the living room and saw taehyung biting into the girls neck. holy shit, his teeth are sharp. wait- this explains a lot ..
why i haven't seen the same girls around
why there wasn't any food
why i don't see him eat food
why his parents told me to be careful
he is a vampire.

my eyes are wide and i just turn around and go to my room. i feel bad for that girl. i should have done something, but what? me, a human, fight a vampire? pft only matt from vampire diaries can survive that.

i hear a knock on my door and jump up.
"c-come in"

taehyung walks in.

"i know you saw me." shit, he caught me.

"what.. are you talking about?" i try to play it off

"there was a mirror, saw you come in." ohhhh stupid y/n.

i sit down on my bed. why do i trust him? maybe it's because i've known him for a long time and he hasn't harmed me.

" i won't hurt you. i was planning too when i first met you. but i actually grew to like you and i don't like that. if you can accept me as me then i can maybe learn how to not feed off of humans and we can grow a friendship."

i smile at him, he looked me right in the eye and he was not lying, i could tell.

"also, here's this." he gave me a bracelet.

"it's to protect you from compulsion. i haven't done that on you, but there are more vampires out there."

i put the bracelet on and smile. he cares.