Chapter 21

Grace

"Finally the break... Shall we go get something to eat?" I ask Grace while I remove my arm from over her shoulders resting my head on my headrest for the first time since we arrived to the movies. Grace knows exactly what I am trying to say so she simply nods and I cannot help but smile when I see her red lipstick wiped all over her beautiful lips.

I decide to keep it to myself and we quickly get up from our seats in the back of the room heading outside the poorly lit room. I have never been to this movie theatre before but if this one works like any other we will be able to find a quiet place somewhere. Luckily, I find an empty corridor in-between two exhibition rooms, which is empty for now, giving us some time to do what we had planned to do.

"Harry..." She whispers against my lips when I push her against the wall right after we step into the empty corridor. Even though we shouldn't be kissing in here because someone could still show up, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her, which I don't complain. I'm loving this new intimacy between us.

This afternoon I had decided to take Grace out on another date, but this time we came to the movies. We were now on the break of our film, the Grapes of Wrath. I had never seen this film even though it premiered last year, but I was enjoying it. Well, I enjoyed the parts in which I was paying attention because I couldn't keep my hands to myself, Grace was simply too distracting. But now thankfully we were finally alone even if for a few moments allowing us to kiss freely. We could kiss inside the room like the other couples were doing, but I don't like having an audience looking and hearing us, this way is much better.

"I want you..." I whisper pulling her against the wall, while my hands go down her body finally reaching her tights. I don't waste any time in holding her up and she wraps her legs around my torso.

I'm aware that anyone can appear but she is too addictive for me to let go of her. "Harry.... Later, we can't do this here!" I smile when her cheeks turn red, the exact same colour as the carpet under our feet.

It has been four long days since our last date and I missed her terribly. But tonight she is all mine and I'm not planning on driving her back to her accommodation anytime before dawn. My friend has gently borrowed me his car once again so we had a long night ahead of us. And I'm sure if my friend knew what we did on the back of his car he would think twice before letting me drive it, but I don't plan on telling him. After the movies, we were supposed to go to the dancehall once again with Ben, who has also found himself a date, but now I don't know if we will make it there.

There was something about Grace which I could never get tired of. If it was up to me I would be with her every single second of the day, that's how much I love her. I never thought a woman like her would fall for someone like me, but Grace is a box full of surprises and I loved discovering them one by one.

"I want to make love to you, darling..." I confess feeling my whole body craving her at this precise moment. It hurts that we cannot have each other right here right now, because I needed her. I still did not quite believe that she was mine and that we could do it again, but I could not wait to be inside her again.

"Me too, Harry..." Her beautiful eyes stare back at mine and I can feel the lust in them, telling me how much she also wants me.

"Hmhm...." I hear someone fake coughing behind us and Grace almost jumps from my lap to the ground beneath us, and if my hand didn't catch her on time I am pretty sure she would have fallen to the floor. I hold her waist against me turning around to face the person who had interrupted us.

What were the odds of him being here as well? This movie theatre was not even close to the hospital, it is literally on the other side of London.