Chapter 30

Max’s POV:

As the dumb Alpha lunges at Aria she easily dodges him like it was nothing. He turns around and lunges at her again.

‘Come on I know she likes to play first but I want to see her kick his ass already’ I laugh through the mind link.

‘Right this anticipation is killing me’ Jade joins in my laughter and soon so is everyone else. Well except for the newbies who’ve never seen her fight like this.

‘How can you guys say that she’s gonna get hurt’ Alex says and I can see the worried look on his face.

‘Awe babe you worry too much’ Aria says with a smirk.

‘How can we not worry you choose to fight him in human form’ Xavier says sounding horrified.

‘Jeez people have no faith these days’ she complains.

‘We have faith in you Little One’ Cole says and Sam, Chad, Chase, Jade, Conner, and I all agree. The others look at us like we have lost our minds and we just laugh. Our laughter makes the other guest look at us like we are crazy and after about another 5 minutes of Aria just dodging we all get bored.

“Hey Aria show him whose boss already” Cole says smirking.

“Anything for you dear brother, but how should I do it” she asks.

“How you kicked my ass” Conner says and the grin on Aria’s face and the horrified look on everyone else’s is priceless. The next thing we know the Alpha has been thrown against a tree and Aria is playing with her nails looking bored.

“Come on I need a bigger challenge” she whines.

“I’ll fight you after” Conner tells her.

“Promise” she asks with a smile.

“Yes I promise”

“Jade” Aria asks

“As long as you don’t kill him have fun”

“Yay”

With that Aria turns her full attention back to the Alpha who has finally gotten up off the ground. Aria stalks over to him and I must say she looks deadly. Without even touching him she raises her hand and starts squeezing leaving all of us to wonder what she is doing. The Alpha falls over trying to gasp for air and shifts back into human form.

“You come into my home disrespect me, my mates, and my pack give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you” she growls still choaking him. He tries to say something but can’t.

“Aria let him talk” Nick tells her. She lets go of her hold on him and he gasps for air getting as much into his lungs as he can.

“Because I was sent here by someone, I was supposed to fight your mates and with the little power he gave me I would win then I was supposed to take you to him if I don’t he will kill my mate and my pack” he says looking in her eyes and I can see the truth in them.

“What is his name” she asks.

“I don’t know” he says but we can tell he is lying.

“Tell me” she yells.

“Balthazar” he whispers. With that Aria’s hands catch on fire, the sky turns stormy, and her eyes start to glow. Everyone gasps at the sight.

“Why don’t we all go inside” Cole and Nick say ushering everyone into the house. I along with Alex and Xavier stay outside.

“He is sending more people after me and threating innocent people why because of all the power I have? He can have it I don’t want it” she screams.