Chapter 12

Aliyah's p.o.v
~~
"Aliyah! Come on just talk to me." Sophia had been trying to talk to me all day. We were at school now, and every time she saw me in the hall she would try to stop me.

I ignored her and kept walking.

Anyways, moving onto Nick. No, nothing happened. I was embarrassed, obviously, but there was nothing I could do about it. Nick knew I wanted to fuck him.

We both acted as if nothing happened, cause he wasn't even supposed to know.

"ALIYAH! Just talk to me." I turned around suddenly, making Sophia bump into me.

"What do you want, Sophia?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "I want you to talk to me", She whined.

"Sophia, I have nothing to say to you. What you did was very bad." I turned around to walk away again, just for her to catch up and walk beside me.

"I know what I did was bad, but I don't love him anymore." I stopped suddenly, again, and gave her a nasty look.

"Are you fucking ok? You don't love him anymore? That's your fucking excuse? You know what, talk to me when you've grown up. Like really what stupid shit is I don't love him anymore?" I rolled my eyes, and stormed away from her, leaving her there alone.

Just as I was about to exit the school, I heard someone calling my name. But this time, it was a guy.

When I turned around I saw Nick. "Hey Nick." It was kinda awkward between us since Saturday.

"Hey Leah. I just wanna say thanks. I heard everything you said to Sophia, and it means a lot to me."

I smiled softly at him. "It's the truth." He took a step closer to me. At this point there was no one in the halls, cause everyone was in class.

I was planning on just ditching school.

I was pulled out of my daze when I felt hands on my hips. "Thank you, Aliyah." The next thing I knew, Nicks lips were on mine.

I was praying that we wouldn't get caught by a teacher.

My hands went up to his shoulders, giving them a squeeze.

After what seemed like forever, I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "Come with me." He stepped back and put out his hand.

"What?" "Come with me. We'll ditch school together. I assumed that's what you were doing since you were about to walk out."

I nodded. I thought about leaving with him. If I did, I would have to tell Darren so that he wouldn't wait for me after class.

I put my hand in his, and smiled at him. "Let's go." Before I could think, he pulled me and started running out of the school.

I giggled the whole time, followed by him laughing at me, telling me to quiet down.

We looked around making sure there were no teachers, before running out to Nicks car. He unlocked the door for me, then ran over to his side and got in.

"Put your seat belt on, quickly." I giggled. I've never done anything like this, and it was already a thrill.

He started his car and sped out of the parking lot. "Nick, go slower, we're in a parking lot." "Oh hush, your having fun." He gently smacked my thigh before rubbing it.

As soon as we were out of the parking lot, he pressed his foot all the way down on the gas peddle, making me scream in excitement.

He laughed at me, showing his smile. It was the cutest thing ever. I would do anything just to see him smile.

"Where are we going?" I raised my voice over the exhaust. "Just wait, and you'll see."
~~

Lili 🥰🤍
Hey Dar. I'm with Nick so you don't have to wait up for me after school

Dar 😩💖
Ahhh, skipping school with lover boy I see. Have fun ;)

I laughed as I read his message, making Nick turn his head towards me.

"What are you laughing at?" I shook my head. "Nothing, just Darrens text." He nodded, looking straight.

Nick had brought me to the cliff where the Hollywood sign was. The view was beautiful.

I brought my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around me.

"The view is beautiful." "Not as beautiful as you", I blushed and put my head down.

"How do you know about this place?" "I come here to clear my mind sometimes. I came here the night after I dropped you off at your house, the night I found out Sophia cheated on me."

I could hear his voice crack as he said that sentence.

I looked at him to see his head hanging low. "Don't cry, Nick." I heard him sniffle, making my heart break.

I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around him. "It just hurts. I mean, what did I do wrong?" I kissed his forehead.

"You did nothing wrong, Nick. What she did was bad. Very bad." I felt him shrug. "I feel like it's my fault, though." "It's not, Nick. It's not."

He finally looked at me, making my heart flutter. He looked me directly in my eyes.

"Nick..." "Yes?" I gulped. "I-I like you." He smiled at me. "I know. I like you too." I smiled back at him.

"You do?" "Yes, Liyah, I do", he spoke before leaning forward to peck my lips.