Chapter 16

Aliyah's p.o.v
~~
As I approached Nicks front door, I wiped my hands on my shirt. I get really sweaty hands when I'm nervous.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the thought.

I had walked here from Sophias house cause they only live a few minutes away from each other.

When no one answered the door, I knocked again. Maybe no one was home. But, Nicks car is in the driveway.

I decided to turn around and start walking back home. It was gonna be a long walk from here.

"Now you wanna talk to me?!" I turned my head in the slightest way and saw Nick standing there.

I nodded slowly and I could see he was trying not to smile.

"I'm sorry, Nick." I walked up to him and waited for him to respond. "Why were you ignoring me?" "Is it ok if I come in?" He nodded and stepped aside, allowing me to walk in.

I took a seat on his couch and waited for him to sit down before I answered him. "I felt guilty. Knowing that Sophia was mad at me and then talking to you..It was just too much for me to handle."

He got up from his spot and sat down next to me. "Next time, tell me. I'm gonna be right here to help you Leah. With whatever is bothering you."

I smiled softly at him. We sat there in silence, looking into each other's eyes.

I slowly leaned in towards him and placed my lips on his. It took a second for him to kiss back, but once he did, I never wanted to stop.

He brought his hands up to my hair and was softly tugging at it, while I brought mine up to his cheeks.

After a few seconds, I felt Nicks hands remove from my hair and go to the bottom of my shirt, tugging at it.

I instantly pulled away. "I'm so sorry, Aliyah. I didn't mean t-" I cut him off by pulling off my shirt. I realized at that moment I wanted Nick to take my virginity. There was no one else I would give it to.

"Are you sure, Leah? I don't want to rush you." I nodded and pulled him back into another kiss.

"Wait, let's go to my room." I giggled when he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bedroom.

Once we got there he laid my on the bed and went over to his door to lock it.

As soon as he came back over, I pulled his hoodie over his head and he flashed a smile at me. "Eager now are we?" "Yea. So let's go", I joked.

He chuckled and brought his lips back to mine. He gently, without breaking the kiss, pushed me to lay down on the bed.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, are you sure about this?" "Yes, Nick. I'm ready." He mumbled an ok before he slowly started to kiss my neck.

"Is this ok?" I nodded and tugged at his hair, encouraging him to continue.

He groaned against my skin, causing shivers to go down my spine.