Chapter 22

Nick's p.o.v
~~
"Hold on, let me go get out of this dress really quickly", Liyah told me with a smirk, pulling away from the kiss.

I watched as she grabbed her bag, then locked herself in the hotel washroom.

I quickly took off my jacket, and tie. Then I unbuttoned my shirt, but left it on. I also took off my belt.

See, Aliyah thinks she has tricks up her sleeve, but so do I. Tonight I'm gonna be getting her back for not allowing me to touch her the last time we slept together.

I sat myself on the bed, and waited for her to come out. When I heard the door unlock and seen her walk out, my mouth watered, literally.

"You ready baby?", She whispered as she walked over to me.

She took a seat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm more than ready babygirl."

I leaned forward to kiss her lips, and after a while I flipped her so she was on her back. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. She had no idea what I was gonna do.

I slowly started to move my kisses down to her neck, and while she was letting out little moans, I reached down on the floor, and grabbed my belt.

I took both of her hands and started tying them together. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "This time, your not allowed to touch."

She tried breaking her hands free, but it was no use. "I'm gonna make you feel so good baby. And if your good, I'll take your hands out. Okay?" She waited a few seconds before nodding.

She was wearing a lavender coloured lingerie set, and my God, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Look at me baby. Watch me when I make you feel good." She lifted her head a little and looked down at me while I kissed down her stomach to her thighs.

When I got to her panties, I looked up at her through my lashes, and took them off with my teeth. "Do you want me to prep you first baby, or do you want me to fuck you?" Her eyes went wide, most likely at the fact that I've really never talked like that before.

"F-Fuck me", She said barely above a whisper. "What was that?" "Fuck me." She said a little louder. I smirked. "What do you want me to do?"

She let out a breath before answering. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me so I'm so sore tomorrow, daddy."

This time, it was my turn to let my eyes go wide. I knew she was dirty, and I've heard her talk like this before, but never like THAT.

I took off my pants and boxers and went to go get a condom. "No. Don't wear a condom. I want you raw babyboy. I want to feel you." I spun my head towards her so fast, I swear my neck broke.

"Are you on birth control?" She nodded and I let a smile take over my face.

I kissed her lips and let my body hover over hers. "Remember, be a good girl, and I'll take the belt off." She let out a small ok, before leaned up to kiss me again.

I slowly entered myself into her, and watched as her head fell back, and her mouth hung open. "Your s-so tight, Leah."