~ 4

A knock on the door made him look up

"C'mon. We're leaving." Jade said, making him frown at her. He looked at the clock, reading the time as 8 o'clock. 

"Jade, I have tons of work to do. We're not going anywhere. I also have a conference call in half an hour." He said, turning back to his computer. She huffed walking up to his desk. 

"I moved all your work for today to tomorrow. Come on, we're leaving." She said, turning back towards the door.

"Now." she said, turning back to look at him. He stood up, glaring at her, grabbing his phone and wallet. He moved to keep the files and papers back in the briefcase.

"Oi, just come back for your briefcase later. Hurry." Jade said rushing him. He glared at her once more, before abandoning his briefcase leaving the room. 

He got out of the office, his door self-locking behind him. He just got them changed, because it seemed better than the lock-key system.

Jade grabbed her bag, and her phone, before walking towards the lifts. The office was barely filled. Only the important people were staying behind, as everyone else left early, it was a Friday.

"Jade, where are we going?" He asked, as the lifts moved to the ground floor.

"It's Friday, we're going out." she said, as we got out of the lifts. He put on his sunglasses, as he knew there were paps outside, as did Jade.

"The car's out in front." she said, pointing at the crowds of photographers hoarding outside.

"Let's go then." he said, walking ahead of her. The doors opened as he walked outside, almost going deaf. There were screams and shouts from the paps just wanting a photo with 'the business man and his assistant.'

"Jade! Niall!" 

"Jade what would Harry say!?" 

"Niall Horan's off with another girl!"

"Jade don't be a whore!" 

They maneuvered their way through the crowd. Jade was getting too far from him, so he turned around and grabbed her hand.

He dragged her through the crowd and towards their car. He opened the door, before lifting her inside the big car, before getting in himself, and shutting the door. 

He huffed, thankful for the break in noise. He turned to Drew, asking him to go ahead and drive. Apparently, Jade already told him where to go.

Niall turned to Jade, to check if she was alright. She looked a bit shocked. 

"Are you alright, pet?" Niall asked the older girl. She turned to look at him, as though snapped out of a daze, and nodded.

"Are you sure?" Niall asked, not convinced. But yet she nodded. He decided to leave it for know and ask her later. Drew drove for a while, leaving the car in a short silence, until they arrived at their location. Niall looked outside, seeing the words "Club 101" and groaned.

"Jade, we're going clubbing?!" He asked her, making her whole mood change, as she smiled widely.