down by the seaside

It was night time and the beach was pretty deserted by now. No one was there so I decided to take a break and relax. I was annoyed with people at this moment that all I wanted to do was to be by myself. I lied down on the sand closed my eyes as I heard the ocean waves pass by. "Can I join you?" I heard a voice say and I opened my eyes. "Oh, hey Jim," I said. "Hey, I saw you here by yourself so I decided to keep you company," he said as he sat next to me. "Thank you, you're a really great person," I smiled at him. "So why are you here by yourself at night?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around me. "I'm just tired and sick of everyone, you know?"

"I know. I've been sick of Robert and the band. You're the only person that I'm not tired of seeing though," he said and stroked my hair. "You're the only person who I'm comfortable hanging out with. You don't control me because of my addictions, and you accept me, " I smiled as my finger made circles in the sand.

"Robert may love you but he doesn't show it. But I love you and I will show you how much I love you," Jimmy said as he leaned in and gave my lips a soft kiss. "I really do love you, Jimmy. You are better than Robert ever was," I said as a smile was visible on my face. My fingers trailed from his leg up to waist where I slowly slipped my hand into his underwear and touched his penis. "Oh, Heather, you're giving me a boner," he moaned out. "Good," I winked and pulled him into a rough kiss. It was a peaceful night at the beach with only the sound of the ocean waves passing by and us making love on the sand.

It was the first time I cheated on Robert.