black country woman

I've been seeing Robert with this one girl all the time. I don't know why but I felt jealousy inside while I saw them together. Even though I had Jimmy, I was still jealous about it and I hated it. I didn't want to let it bother me but it did. I needed to confront him about it because I felt like he was actually dating her even though the two of us were still together and only on a break. The girl had a dark black hair and she looked like someone who would come from the Southern U.S.. I even heard her talk before and she had a country accent. I was a bit jealous of her since she was more attractive than I was.

I looked for Robert around the studio and found him playing harmonica by himself in a small room. I approached him but he didn't notice me there even after I spoke up. I guess he was more focused on playing his harmonica so I snatched it away from him and he gave me a death stare. "Why the fuck? Can't you see that I was busy?" he asked as he took the harmonica from my hand and shoved it into his pocket. "I saw. I'm sorry, Robert, I just need to talk to you about something important," I said. "Well my harmonica praciticing is more important to me. We can have this conversation later," he said and went back to playing harmonica. I sighed and realized that it wasn't worth talking to him right now after I just angered him. Maybe I'll talk to him later that day when he's finally available and not busy. 

A few hours later, I called Robert. I figured that this was the right time to call him so I could go to his house and talk about everything. He picked up a few minutes later and said, "Heather, is that you?" "Yes, it's me. Can i go over to your house? We need to talk," I said. "Can I come to your house instead? Carol is over here for the night and I don't think you should talk to her," he said. "Carol? That one girl you are always with?" I said as I felt my jealousy rise again. "Yes, her name is Carol and she is here for the night. Can I just go to your house?" he said and I could tell he was losing patience. "Sure," I said and hung up.

He arrived a few minutes later. "What do you need to talk about?" he said as he laid himself on Jimmy's couch. Jimmy was currently gone for the night so I didn't have to worry about him walking in on Robert and I. "That girl, Carol. Why are you always hanging out with her? It's like the two of you are dating!" I said. "We're not dating and I don't see why you are so irritated about it. You and Jimmy are always acting like you're an actual couple so I don't see why you complain about me and Carol," he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Well you are right," I sighed. "If you're only going to complain about me and Carol, that's your fault. You said we should have this break," he said. "Yes I did but that doesnt mean you have to date Carol! You and I are still together, You know!" I yelled. "Well Carol and I aren't even dating. You and Jimmy are always acting like you're dating, even before we had this break!"

"Robert. I love you so fucking much, at least that's what I thought, but we can't be together anymore. Our relationship is getting worse and breaking apart and I don't think we can fix it," I said as tears came out of my eyes. "I love you too, I always have, but you are right. I think we have to break up," he said as his voice calmed down. "I think this is the last time I'll ever see you again. I can't see you anymore, it will only hurt me. I love you but this is the last time we'll ever see each other again. Thank you for all the memories you gave, I will always love you," I said as I pulled him into a hug and cried on his shoulder. "Is this really going to be the last time we see each other again?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Yes," I said and kissed him for the last time. 

He left my house that evening and I burst out in tears and drank a shit ton full of shots to the point where I was really wasted. Jimmy came home a few hours later. I told him all about my breakup with Robert while still crying and later went to sleep. I didn't sleep well that night and woke up feeling sick the next morning but I survived. 

Afterall, Jimmy was there for me.