embrace

starvation? say no more
we in for a ride folks let's get it

וווו×

Has it really been eternities before Yoongi finally finds Seokjin? No, most probably not. But he can't be sure. His thoughts are getting foggier and foggier. The blinking lights and the yells and the pounding music and those bitter odors are getting to him, but thankfully, he locates the older male before he passes out or something.

Surprisingly enough (or not), Seokjin's leaning against the kitchen counter near the left end of the room (the front door is at the right end) when he sees him, drinking who knows what from a solo red cup that you usually see at parties, surrounded by flirtatious girls batting their eyelashes at him and—shit, why the fuck do they keep touching his shoulders and arms like that? Angrily, he realizes that they're the same girls who were eyeing him some time ago. Seokjin seems to be having a relatively fun time with them, for lack of a better word, but Yoongi's having absolutely none of this bullshit as he moves closer to him.

"Seokjin," he growls, too pissed and fucked out to even use honorifics. "Why the hell did you leave the place where we left you? I've been looking a long time for you! Why are you here? Why did you just disappear without waiting for us? You've made me so fucking tired and worried!"

He watches irritatedly as his roommate's eyes widen at the sight of him before his lips curve up into a smile, not seeming to catch his words at all, or perhaps they just don't have an effect on him. "Ah, look! It's Yoongi-chi! Come and join us~" Seokjin slurs in response, waving him over, and now Yoongi can tell that he's fucking drunk beyond reason. He groans and shakes his head. He takes one step closer to him, then he crosses his arms and stares him down.

"No. We're gonna fucking leave right now, and you're going to come with me whether you want to or not. So I suggest you walk away from them now. Don't make me force you out of this goddamn room."

"Ooh, Yoonie is being scawy~" Seokjin giggles before taking a wobbly step towards the shorter boy, but then he stumbles on the second attempt to approach him and ends up falling into the other's chest, making him giggle again as he feels Yoongi's arms instinctively wrap around him securely, keeping him from tumbling onto the floor.

Out of nowhere, a new voice exclaims, "Hey! Let go of our Seokjinnie-oppa!" It's one of the flirty girls from earlier, the rest of them screaming their assent after her, but one look from Yoongi quickly shuts them up. "Back the fuck off if you know what's good for you."

"Shh. Stop being a meanie... hmph." Seokjin puts a finger on the boy's lips before hugging him and snuggling closer into his warmth. "Mhm. Don't let go of me. Feels nice."

And suddenly, the blush that Yoongi's been trying his best to fight off flares up like a roaring flame, the heat of its tendrils licking at his face and frustrating him even more.

He sighs in defeat. "Let's just go. I'm begging you."

"Hm? Okay. Oh, wait! Let me say bye to them first." He turns around, still in Yoongi's arms, and waves at the girls, smiling. They all eagerly wave back at him. "Bye! It was nice meeting you!"

"Call me!" One of them bravely shouts before they all burst into a fit of giggles and stalk off to find their next target. Frankly, they still want to spend more time with Seokjin, but he's right: Yoongi is scary when he's being a meanie, and they don't like the idea of crossing him any further after his previous outburst.

"Hyung, I gotta let go of you if we're ever getting out of this place," Yoongi says, and Seokjin grumbles in complaint but soon complies as he breaks away from their embrace. "Fine. Just hold my hand, then. Please."