final a/n + sequel details

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

hello, everyone! thank you for staying until the end of LIBEROSIS. you all mean a lot to me, more than you could ever imagine. thank you for all the support that has always kept me going.

but ends are beginnings in disguise, and that's why i hope everyone will look forward to and wait for the sequel of this story! i haven't quite decided on a title yet... or have i? maybe we'll never know ;(

yes, i know the ending of the second part of the finale was very confusing, and that was intentional. the sequel will explain and tell you everything you need to know (hopefully, and if that won't be the case, then i'll gladly answer any questions you might have after reading it), but i'm sorry to say that you'll have to wait quite some time for it to be published.

i'll be very honest with you all: the reason some of my recent updates have taken a long time (longer than usual, at least) is that my mental health has declined and i felt very drained, more than i would care to admit. there were a lot of factors to it, and it was all just a mess. but every day that passed with me delaying the time when i would write, every day that passed without an update, was so upsetting to me. truth be told, i felt pressured to publish something, and i hated that i couldn't do that as immediately as i would've liked.

on that note, i've decided that when i publish the sequel, it will already be completed. you won't have to wait for any updates anymore, and i won't be pressured to give you wonderful people any updates anymore. it's mutually beneficial, and as such, i sincerely hope that you're all willing to wait for the sequel. trust me, i'll do everything in my power to make sure that you won't regret it, and that you'll feel like it was worth the wait.

thank you all again for the support, for everything. i love every single one of you so much. please stay safe and healthy always. remember to take care of and take time for yourself and do the things you love. take a break from things, whatever they are, whenever you need to. get all the rest and nutrition that's necessary for you. and most importantly, please be happy. you deserve it. and if you're going through something right now, whatever it is, i'm praying that it will get better as soon as possible.

FIGHTING!~ <333

edit: thank you all so much for over 2K reads and almost 300 votes!! 💜🥳 it means so much to me, and you guys need to know that i love you all so much 🥺🥺❤❤❤

— isabella, xoxo

ווווו×

LIBEROSIS

A Yoonjin AU

FINISHED.

(Sequel completed now!)

ellastralis

031820 — 062420