Chapter 20- Regrets

TW: Suicide attempt
And I'm sorry AGAIN for the horrible writing

Zak POV

I swallowed the pills one by one, I'm ready, it's finally time.

I took a total of 20 pills and waited for the effects to kick in. I'm finally ending my suffering, all the useless years I spent in this world. No one cares if I die, so that exactly what I'm going to do.

I suddenly felt sick and my head began to hurt. I heard a ding come from my phone, out of instinct I turned to look at it.

🧁 The Muffin Squad 🧁

Bald man 🖤
Do you guys want to record a video? :3
[delivered 6:32 pm]

Baguette 💙
Sure, is Skep on?
[delivered 6:32 pm]

I suddenly felt tears gather in my eyes, I didn't even say goodbye.

Pain erupted everywhere as I collapsed to the floor, I grabbed my phone and tried to open the group chat. I felt like I was choking as I typed quickly.

Me
Clal the poliec please I don't wann die
[delivered 6:33 pm]

I looked at a picture of me and my family on my wall as I felt darkness surround me.

Sorry for the bad ending :( but it had to happen. I hope u liked the chapter anyway-

jKkKk u rlly thought I was gonna end it there?

(Back to the chapter)

*woosh*

I opened my eyes and heard loud beeping from beside me. I tried to open my eyes but quickly shut them again when a bright light flashed in my eyes. I shielded my eyes with my hand as I sat up slowly.

Where am I?

I suddenly remember what happened and realized I was in the hospital. I heard the door open and I was met with a familiar face. Bad came running at me and attacked me with a hug.

"I can't breathe." I choked up as he squeezed me (this is the worst writing ever I'm so sorry-)

"I'm sorry muffin, I'm just glad you're okay." He said.

oKay story done that was the worst chaoter ever iM soRry okay bye