Chapter 36- Stuck (part 2)

So this isn't gonna be based on the song anymore, just continuing what happened :)

Zak POV

I looked back and forth between Darryl and Dave.

"Zak come on!" Dave yelled, pulling my hand.

I pulled away from him, "I'm not coming with you. You hurt me too many times. You don't get to keep walking all over me anymore."

"It's your fault that you're hurt so easily, I've done nothing wrong and all you want to blame me. It's all your fault." Dave spat back at me.

"Fuck you." I muttered, turning and walking the other way.

I heard Darryl running after me, trying to catch up.

"Yeah, that's right! Go run off with your new boyfriend, see where that gets you!" Dave yelled, "You're nothing without me!"

I just kept walking, not bothering to look back.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around, seeing Darryl standing there.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I've been better."

"Oh." Darryl replied awkwardly, "Okay, uh did you live with him?"

"Yeah, sadly."

"You can stay the night at my place!" He exclaimed.

"That sounds nice." I replied with a smile, "You better not be some serial killer."

"I promise you I'm not." Darryl laughed, "My cars just that way."

Darryl began to walk towards the road and I just followed.

Maybe this is the start of a better life.

Welp Darryl turned out to be a serial killer, thats unfortunate for Zak