Bet?

"Achoo!" Jimin sneezes into his arm. I hand him a tissue.

"Tank you." He blows and wipes his red nose.

"Jimin the red-nosed idiot." I laugh at him. He pouts deeply as he sniffles.

This is his body punishing him for being stupid the other day. Staying outside in the cold like that, I was smart enough to come home and jump into a hot shower. But, whatever happens at the Park residence after I leave, will remain unknown to me.

I've been nursing him back to health for the past two days. His parents haven't even peeped their heads in to check on him.

"Mwister Bunny." Jimin hugs the teddy bear I bought him. The same one with the red bowtie and the black top hat.

"Why Mr. Bunny? It looks nothing like a bunny?" I stare at the fluffy stuffed animal. Yeah no. I'm not seeing anything bunny like.

"When daddy smiles, he has bunny teeth. Daddy got me Mwister Bunny!" Jimin holds up his prized teddy bear.

Me? Bunny teeth? What the hell is he seeing? Whatever, I don't mind. Never has someone named something after me. Makes me feel special...

Jimin lays in bed with Mr. Bunny tight in his arms, he insists on me laying with him, which I don't mind. He watches me as I sketch the other day when we were outside on that snowy day in the middle of the road.

"Dat us?" He asks as I draw the small figures in the center.

"Yup." I nod my head.

"I no annoy you?" He looks at me with those doe eyes.

"No, you don't." Not for the most part.

Jimin smiles and hugs me. He buries his face in my chest. I pat his head.

"Don't weave me."

I look down at the messy hair right below my chin. He grips my grey hoodie into his hands.

"Daddy no weave, Jimin."

Damn. Ain't this a bitch? I'm actually going a bit soft for him.

"I won't leave you." Not anytime soon that is. I'm still getting a Godly pay.

"Pwomise?" Jimin lifts his head and holds up his small pinkie finger. Lifting my own pinkie finger, our pinkies interlock.

"Promise." I smile. Jimin giggles cutely.

The rest of the night goes by as calmly as usual. Jimin falls asleep as I sketch in my sketchbook and eventually, I fall asleep too.

The last thing I remember is seeing the fluffy brown hair sprawled across my chest.

"A perfect score like always Mr. Jeon." Mr. Iknowitall hands me back my test.

I take the test with a smile.

"Mr. Park! You finally got a passing grade! A 70!"

The class audibly laughs at Mr. Iknowitall's rude comment. For some reason, I feel a bit agitated about their laughter. That's unusual, I normally don't care.

"Whatever." Jimin snatches the paper out of our teacher's hand.

"Stupid delinquent." A group of boys laugh in the back of the room. They speak loud enough for the entire classroom to hear.

"I'm not stupid!" Jimin turns around and glares at the boys.

"You wanna fight?" The boys stand up. "Cause we can fight."

The class goes into mayhem. Mr. Iknowitall quietly calls the office as Jimin throws his chair across the room. The five boys antagonizing Jimin start to make their way to him. The other kids in the class holler and chant "fight!".

I watch as five, relatively big, boys surround Jimin. Yes, Jimin is strong but no, he is not capable of handling this many boys. This is practically a public jump.

Something ticks inside of me and I end up tapping one of the jocks on their shoulders.

"What?"

"Move." I smile but my voice is firm, almost frightening. The boy visibly gulps and he steps aside.

I step in the circle and I grab Jimin's arm. I pull the angry male out of our classroom, all the way to the empty cafeteria.

"Why did you do that? I was going to kill those bastards!"

"No, you weren't. They were going to kill you." I grab his shoulders to steady his raging body.

"I'm not stupid!" Jimin shrieks from the top of his lungs. He tries to leave the lunchroom to resume his fight. Me being the way I goddamn am, I block him.

"I'm not stupid!" Jimin lands a solid blow on my stomach. I don't budge.

He continues to punch my stomach about ten more times until I lose my balance, falling onto the ground.

"Ouch." My ass!

Jimin stares at me angrily but once he sees me rubbing my sore stomach, he bends down to my level.

"I'm sorry." Jimin looks at me worriedly. "D-Did I hurt you?"

"I'm fine." I groan. Damn, he sure knows how to punch.

He scoots towards me and grabs my knee. His face is burdened with the expression of guilt mixed with worry.

"I'm sorry." Jimin looks as if he's about to cry.

"It's okay." I chuckle nervously.

"No it's not!" Fat tears drop from his eyes. "I-I hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

"You hurt everyone else. What makes me different?"

"You're the only person that's kind to me. You don't call me names or make me feel worst about myself. You're nice!"

Grabbing the back of Jimin's neck, I pull his face into my shoulder.

"I'm not stupid!" Jimin wails into my shoulder. I let his tears soak my uniform.

"You're not stupid." I caress his hair.

I sit there for a while with a crying Jimin in my arms. Sadness. That's all I can see radiating from Jimin. There's no anger; just pure sadness. After some time, he calms down.

We walk back to the classroom silently. Jimin's eyes doesn't leave the floor and my eyes keep drifting to his slumped head.

"You good?" I break the silence as we turn a corner.

"Yeah." He nods his head.

We reach our classroom to find the annoying assistant principal, Ms. ChestButt standing there. Her nickname comes from her cleavage looking like an ass crack instead of a cleavage.

"There you two are." She turns to us and points her finger. She drops a huge bombshell on me:

"Both of you are suspended!"

chestbutt LOL
double update ((:
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee