An End

"I can't believe they hurt my gushy, mushy baby!" Mom slams her hand on the dining room table.

"Where are they?" Dad cracks his knuckles as he stares into space angrily. "I'll give them some 'parental' advice."

"Sweetie, they're in custody right now." Mom taps Dad's shoulders. "They kept saying, no, begging, they're sorry for hurting him."

Mom grabs my shoulder. A warm smile turns her lips up.

"Plus they were scared shitless by Jungkook's strength."

"That's my boy!" Dad roars like a goddamn lion, banging his fist against the table. The table shakes violently, as if it's crying. Damn. This man never fails to act like a wild beast.

But, it's good that this entire situation was resolved. The wonders of having my mother as a police officer; we the Jeons are a fierce family.

Jimin's parents admitted to abusing Jimin for the past 12 years and they argeed to pay the ₩10,000,000 fine instead of facing jail time. That pisses me off.

Jimin got beaten and ridiculed almost every day for twelve years and the people who hurt him get to pay away their punishment. But Jimin is the one who has to live with those scars and emotional trauma for the rest of his life. Those bastards deserve a thousand years in jail.

And, to everyone's surprise, Jimin's parents apparently had another child.

All those nights I babysat Jimin thinking they were having a date night, in actuality, they were with their other child. Six years younger than Jimin.

Jimin had no idea he had a sibling and I'm sure he doesn't care. The whole "other kid" issue doesn't really matter now. Jimin's staying with us for the time being; far-away from his evil, snobby parents.

With all this new information, it made me realize the source of his key characteristic. Jimin's been getting abused since he was a child. No wonder he became known as the school bully. He needed some way to release his pent-up anger and pain.

Now he's safe. You don't have to be afraid anymore, Jimin. Well...besides the fights you pick at school, which reminds me I need to teach him how to control his anger.

"D-Daddy?" Jimin peeks his head into the kitchen doorway. His hands are hidden underneath the red hoodie I let him borrow, long hair over his eyes and black sweats covering his legs.

"Oh hell yes. Call him baby boy," Mom whispers low enough for Dad and I to hear.

"Mother." I glare at the woman.

"No, no. Go be his daddy." Dad winks at me. "I'm winning the bet on where they bang bang," Dad whispers to mom.

"Dammit," Mom groans. Gosh, I'm so done with them.

I walk over to Jimin. He stares up at me with soft, adoring eyes. My lips curve up.

"I bath bath."

"Good boy." I ruffle his semi-wet hair.

Slowly, he inches closer to me. Gently wrapping his arms around my back, snuggling his face into my chest.

"Can we have c-cuddly time?"

My parents fall out of their seats.

"Oh Lord! Cuteness overload!" Mom exclaims happily.

"Cuddle him, Kook. As hard as I did your mother the same night you were conceived." Dad raises a fist of respect, my mother smacks him across the head.

"Y'all need help," I laugh at my parents. Jimin giggles seeing them. "Come on, let's go cuddle."

We go upstairs, leaving my parents with their weird way of passing time: betting on what their son does with his boyfriend. They will never NOT be strange.

Jimin plays with Wayne Wayne Burgers as he lays across my stomach. I lay on my back playing Call of Duty on my phone, occasionally rubbing his back.

"Duck you. Ducky booboo doo. Duck saucey." Jimin makes the toy duck dance cutely. He even yeets the duck across my room laughing like the cute baby he is.

"Daddy?"

"Uh huh?" I shoot about ten enemies in five seconds.

"We datey?"

"Absolutely. You're my baby." Yes! I finally won the mission.

Pause.

....

WHAT DID I JUST SAY!

I jolt up.

Jimin looks at me innocently, his face flushed red, eyes big and wide.

"Daddy's...baby?" Jimin puts his index fingers together.

Uh, damn. I mean...he's not wrong. Gosh, what have my parents done to me?

I cup his cheeks in my hands. "My baby."

Jimin giggles and jumps onto me, straddling my torso.

"Daddy's baby!"

"My baby," I say, squeezing his waist. He's too cute.

We kiss and cuddle all night along until we eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.

It's great seeing Jimin happy like this.

Hopefully, I can keep this precious smile on Jimin's face.

cuties ♡~♡
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee