Bad baby boy...

I can't believe it. I just can't process what just happened through this artistic, gamer head of mine.

Jimin kissed me.

Jimin also said he likes me?

What is happening?!

"Is the water ready?" Speak of the devil, Jimin peeks his fluffy head into the bathroom.

"Yeah." I check the temperature of the water. Perfect in my opinion.

"Okay." Jimin steps into the bathroom, grabbing the hem of his shirt. Before he lifts it off of his torso, his eyes pierce through mine.

"Turn around, close your eyes or something. Don't look at me when I'm undressing." Jimin's cheeks turn pink as he turns his head.

"Oh! Sorry." I face the wall of the bathroom. We're both guys yet it feels wrong if I see Jimin naked. Or maybe it's because he just freaking kissed me!

Definitely the latter.

The sound of water splashing enters my ears.

"You can look now."

I turn to see Jimin in the bathtub covered with bubbles. Well Jungkook, you're about to bathe a man for the first (and hopefully last) time of your life.

I pour a bowl full of water over Jimin's hair.

"Cut this nonsense." I push his wet hair out of his face as he plays with bubbles.

"Never."

"You're going to look like a girl soon."

"That's what mom wants." He answers nonchalantly, blowing bubbles off of his hands.

I ask what he means by that and Jimin tells me about how his mother practically controls his life. Which I've already witnessed enough of. She always wanted a daughter but she got a son.

No wonder Jimin is freaking hairless. His mother waxes him. That's pretty funny though.

"Don't laugh! That shit hurt!" Jimin throws bubbles at my face.

"You-" I splash water on his face.

We end up having a mini fight in the bathroom before I actually bathe him. That's going to be 'fun' to clean up later.

A staring contest: a contest to see whom among the unlucky contenders, blinks first. It's a tricky game to ace, one that has to have intense training.

Jimin must've trained as well as I have because neither of us has blinked in the past two minutes.

Jimin grunts as his eyes begin to water. I open my eyes wider to resist that damn urge to blink.

"Ah! You win!" Jimin shouts, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." I smirk as I blink repeatedly.

"Whatever." Jimin hugs his pillow. His hands are hidden inside the sleeves of his pink hoodie.

I chuckle as I continue to draw random stuff in my sketchbook. Laying on Jimin's bed with my body propped up by my elbows, it's quite a comfortable position.

Jimin is on his phone doing God knows what. I start to draw the bitten apple logo on his phone, then I draw a random eye, and lastly my hand magically draws a pair of lips.

Lips?

My eyes shoot to Jimin's lips sitting on his less bruised, gleaming face. Those lips were on mine. My first kiss was with this hot-headed, sad 'little' boy. Just taken like that.