Draw Draw...

Life just takes its flips and turns doesn't it? It seems to do that for me everyday.

Oh my God. Someone should stab my heart with a spear so this madness in my life can stop.

This is just...wrong. A wrong situation given to me by my damn art teacher. I have to sit here and draw another man completely naked in front of me.

I mean, I've seen Jimin naked but not for a prolonged period of time. Simply when I needed to bathe him, that's it.

I just don't get why we have to draw someone naked! I even tried to talk Ms. Fish&chips into allowing underwear to be worn, but she insisted on embracing nudity.

"If you don't want to see the private parts, just draw the butt. But, it has to be perfect." Her words, not mine.

I audibly groan as I sit in Jimin's room on his desk chair. I don't want to do this.

I'm grateful that he volunteered because you know, my grade was at risk. But, why did he volunteer? To help me or is it because he likes me? Man, I don't know what goes on in Jimin's head.

Jimin finally emerges out of his bathroom with a white robe on. His hair –good God his hair– is practically to his shoulders. Curly and messy, scattered across his head and covering his eyes.

"When are you going to cut it?" I ask him.

"Never ever."

An answer I expected.

"You ready?"

Jimin nods his head and walks to his bed. The normally black comforter has changed to a red one via the contribution of Jimin's mother.

"I can lay how I want?"

"Yeah. Just make sure you can hold it for the next two hours or so." I shrug as I grab the large sized sketchbook given to me by my art teacher. My pencils, check. Oil pastels, check. Naked Jimin, unfortunately, check.

Jimin unties his robe. His shoulders are the first to be revealed before the rest of the robe tumbles off of his body. I gulp once Jimin's nude backside fills my vision.

"Lay down." I instruct.

Jimin obeys and lays his body on top of his bed. He hugs a pillow encased in a red pillowcase, resting his head on the soft material.

His unruly hair obstructs his eyes, concealing them. Sunlight pours into his room, illuminating his seemingly smooth skin. Even his ass is glowing. Well, isn't this a view!

Note, sarcasm.

"Is this good, daddy?" Jimin's high-pitched voice fills my ears; he switched.

"Lift your right arm up some more." I roll over to him in my rolling chair, pushing his arm deeper underneath the pillow to reveal his–Lord–nipple.

"Tilt your head like this." I change the position of his head, where he's kind of facing me. "Does that hurt?"

"No. Can I's get pacy?" he asks shyly.

Pacy = pacifier

"Tiger?" I roll to his dresser and open the drawer filled with my well-thought-out Christmas gifts. A tiger designed pacifier for a boy with a personality as fiesty as a damn tiger.

I say it's ingenious.

"Yesh. I wan it." Jimin almost moves from his position.

"Don't move! Stay! Here." I put the orange, black and white striped tiger pacifier into his mouth. He suckles on it quietly and discreetly.

Now, let's see.

I hate looking at another guy's naked body but, art has lead me adrift of my past desires. This is what I have to do.

"Let's change your legs." I stand to readjust his legs, lifting one onto a pillow to add some height to the painting.

I twist his hip to get a different look besides a typical laying position.

"Jimin." A small hum in response. "Slightly raise your butt."

Jimin obeys like he always does.

"Perfect," I say, smiling. "You comfortable?"

Jimin nods his head. I brush some of his hair away from his cheeks, the sight of red cheeks and ears meet my eyes.

He's blushing, how cute. I'm embarrassed too, you damn cutie.

Finally, with the position set, I start to draw my nude portrait of Park Jimin, the school's most notorious bully.

I wonder if they'll notice who this is. I highly doubt it.

Jimin laying like this, his body looks almost feminine. In a position that's seductive yet sophisticated. It kind of feels like I'm drawing for a porn magazine or something. The hell is wrong with Ms. Fish&chips?

Jimin falls asleep as I draw him. Glad I saved the face for last, his sleeping face is even better than when he was awake. Appealing wise and auditorily wise.

Drawing Jimin is simple enough but me being the perfectionist I am, brings me to my downfall. I have to touch Jimin's skin to see how roughly or smoothly I need to color. Smooth. I have to color real smooth.

Pale creamy skin; an ass that's practically art itself; hairless armpits, legs, arms and a mop of brown hair covering his eyes.

I contemplate on whether I should draw the pacifier or not. Not gonna lie, it does look nice with him. Makes the piece have its own untold story that only the artist and model know.

I draw the pacifier and add pink tints on the cheeks and ears to indicate his shyness.

Lastly, I shade in the shadows underneath his arm and where his crotch is pressed against the red bedsheets.

Once I finish, the true beauty of my drawing comes to light.

"Damn." I did that.

"Jimin." I nudge the little. He stirs in his sleep, whimpering softly as he trembles softly from being cold. I wrap him up in his robe, concealing his nudity.

"Good boy." I pat his head. He smiles with the pacifier still in his mouth.

"I wan see it." He finally pulls the pacifier out.

I show Jimin the finished product of him laying down for four hours. He stares at the drawing intensely. Slowly, thick tears roll down his flushed cheeks.

"D-Dats me?" He looks at me as he cries.

"Yep." I think I have a hint why he's crying. I'm not going to dig too deep into it now though.

The least I can do is comfort him.

"You're beautiful, right?" I squeeze his shoulders.

Jimin bursts into a strong sob. I rub his back as his tears soak my shirt.

Maybe it's because he can't believe it's him or maybe it's how I perfectly captured everything. Like the bruises fading on his skin or the moles placed in certain areas.

I don't know why he's crying but, I comfort him until his tears dry.

As I sat there holding Jimin, I come up with the perfect name for my newest artwork:

'A Little, True Beauty'

Precious! ♡~♡
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee