ISS is ASS!

I shouldn't even be here right now! This is so unfair!

"You hate me now." Jimin pouts as he plays with the pencil on his desk.

"No, no. There's no reason to hate you. I hate the people around us," I say, my arms crossed. My foot taps against the floor.

"Agreed."

Why am I sitting in the detention room? Why do I have to come here for the next two days? Because this school is a bitch!

Mr. Iknowitall is my most unfavorable teacher now. He tops the list above Mr. Crazyidiot.

He told Ms. ChestButt that I--I repeat I-- punched a guy in the face and that Jimin fought the five jocks in the classroom. I swear, these teachers live off of creating lies.

First, they can't teach. Second, they accuse innocent students of doing something they never did! He could have at least said we made a disturbance in class!

I'm pissed.

"You look scary." Jimin stares up at me from his position with his head laying on his arm.

"I'm so mad."

"I wish I could draw your mad face," Jimin says, laughing quietly.

Woah there. Wow. Do my eyes deceive me?

Jimin laughed. I've never seen him laugh out of littlespace. This is...breaking news!

"I wish I could draw you laughing. That's a refreshing look."

Jimin smiles shyly. His pale cheeks turn a slight tinge of pink.

"Park!" The ISS instructor, Mr. Sidelip, smacks his meter stick down on his desk. Jimin rolls his eyes as he sits up to meet the gaze of the atrocious looking man.

"No talking!"

"He wasn't talking, sir. I was." I speak up confidently. He has no right to blame Jimin.

"Hush! Jimin, keep your mouth shut!" The man continues to yell.

"I wasn't talking," Jimin says calmly.

"He was not speaking at all." I agree.

"Another write up for you, Mr. Park!"

Wait an entire damn minute.

"What the hell?!" Jimin springs out of his seat.

Does the world have a grudge against Jimin? Because this whole situation makes absolutely no sense. I'm clearly telling Mr. Sidelip that I am the one talking and he's over here still blaming Jimin.

Bullshit.

"Bullshit!" Jimin marches to the front of the room. "You're not writing up anybody!"

"Sit down!"

"Take your hand off of the keyboard!"

I watch the student and teacher argue. This is ridiculous. We don't need to be here right now.

Stealthily, I grab Jimin and I's bookbags. I sling both of them over my shoulders and make my way to the front of the class where the two are arguing.