Gummy Bears!

BOOM!

The house shakes as a loud sound echoes around our neighborhood. I watch the buff man cheer triumphantly as a large tree lays in our backyard.

His muscular arms gleaming with sweat, white tank-top drenched in sweat from the spring heat, and a big smile plastered on his bearded face.

Jimin joins me by the window. His long brown hair tied into a sloppy bun, loose strands of his hair dangle over his face. He's wearing one of my jackets. The dark-green one that's practically swallowing him up. Red shirt underneath, black jeans on his legs.

A typical outfit for a typical day.

"He always like this?" Jimin stares out the window with me.

"Yep." I nod my head, adjusting my white hoodie so it won't choke my neck.

The man outside catches a glimpse of me. I shake my head when we make eye contact.

"Look Kook! We have firewood for like three winters!" He yells up to my window. "You gonna help me cut it?"

"No," I answer quickly. "That's your problem."

"Oh, come on! Help your old man out!" The man raises his arms up. "Jimin! You can help me, right?"

Before Jimin can answer, the woman who gave birth to me walks into my room and sticks her head out of the window.

"Jimin is not touching that tree, and neither are you! Get your ass inside before we're late, you work-addict!"

The man, my damn father, slumps his shoulders as he walks towards the back door. He doesn't dare to argue with his wife.

"Where y'all going?" I ask my mom.

"To a dinner. My boss is having this big get-together at this nice restaurant. He may or may not be giving out raises." My mom wiggles her eyebrows.

"Which you completely deserve," Jimin agrees.

"Yes sir!" Mom hugs Jimin. "That's why I love you, my little munchkin."

"I thought I was your little munchkin!" I'm honestly offended.

"Not anymore." Mom sticks her tongue out jokingly. "I'm just joking, you'll always be my little munchkin. I have two munchkins now." She looks at Jimin and I proudly.

Mom says her goodbyes, kissing Jimin's cheek and patting my head before she goes to yell at my father. Something in the lines of "you can't where a sweatsuit to a dinner" is all my ears can hear.

Once my parents leave, Jimin and I decide to watch a movie. I grab Jimin's favorite candy, gummy bears, from the cabinet and run back upstairs to my room.

"Even without littlespace, you're still a child." I laugh as I plop down beside him on my bed.

"Shut up." He glares at me as he pops a gummy bear into his mouth.

We begin to watch the movie without a hitch. Me sitting/laying down as I watch the movie and play games on my phone. Jimin sitting directly beside me, Poppy Pooperson laying in his lap as he munches on multi-colored gummy bears.

To be honest, I don't even know what the movie is about. I kind of get too distracted with my game. Jimin smacks my head, telling me to pay attention.

Being the gentleman I am, I put my phone away to watch the rest of the movie. Still have no idea what the plot is. Eh, I'll figure it out.

The movie goes on until one scene comes on. One very explicit, sexual scene.

"Disgusting," I murmur underneath my breathe and turn my head away. I hate watching sex scenes in movies, they're just cringy and annoying.