Chapter 3

Few orca dropships fly through the sky getting out of the area without being detected on the radar. They reach somewhere in Australia where the GDI won't be detected by the Alter-Australia government and establish the first GDI base in Alter-Earth.

They landed at the airfield as the Japaneses went out of the orca dropships and escorted them to the refugee camp, for those who were injured will be taken to medical station

The Alter-Japanese were surprised and amazed how these new groups have very advanced military bases and defenses are well-protected from Britannia. Doctors and nurses were putting injured Alter-Japanese people to rest while trying to keep them alive as best as they could.

At the refugee camp, the Alter-Japanese are being treated very humanely as GDI soldiers give them food, water, and shelter for their safety. The Azuma siblings were escorted by GDI soldiers as they took them to a clean, wealthy shelter.

GDI soldier: This is your new home. We have three separate beds for three of you. You can explore anywhere but not in the military zone.

Goro: Got it. Thank you, sir.

The GDI soldier nodded and went elsewhere to do his duty. Goro and his siblings went in as this is a new home for Azuma siblings.

Kichi: This is amazing around here! I've never had a wealthy place since Japan had one of those before it was defeated.

Goro: I'm sure you are, sis. We are just glad that we are okay here.

Koichi: Yeah. But I have doubts about these groups.

Goro: What are you saying?

Koichi: I mean, we don't know who those guys are with military equipment and how they became so advanced compared to the Britannia Empire or other nations.

Goro: Look, they save us and our people from the ghetto. Without them, we'll be goners.

Koichi sighed that he would admit it, yet still had doubts about the new military group.

Goro: But anyway, they might give us proper clothes so let's change it.

Kichi: Yeah!

The three siblings went to change into proper clothes and then head outside for fresh air.

...