Chapter 22

Horai Island

Pres. Henry are picking his people such as Goro Azuma, Tom Smith, Daniel Cruz, James Wesker, Jacob Parker, Daichi Ito, Dr. Wade Liang, Dr. Harrel Dockwegen, Leila Malcal, Akito Hyuga, Ashley Ashra, Ayano Kosaka, Ryo Sayama, Yurika Naruse, Llyod Asplund, Cecile Croomy, Lt. Strongarm and Delta Eagle Forces as they headed to the new Black Knights settlement called Horai Island. The Black Knights manage to ask permission from High Eunuch of Chinese Federation to have their floating island as both settlement and a base for operation mission. They using to ride on GST Redemption to get there.

They went onboard Ikaruga where Zero, Euphemia, Suzaku, C.C, and other Black Knight members are there. They also have three recruits such as Mutsuki Minase, Ayame Futaba, and Ichijiku Hinata joins the Black Knights as they are admired to Zero, even though his identity was Britannian former prince who went exiled with his sister. Ohgi was joining as well to be part of Black Knight again so Taizō Kirihara will be acting Prime Minister for a time being. Milly Ashford was here too. She is also join the crew since She's a spy of GDI and very supportive to Lelouch. GDI members onboard Ikaruga, Leila's group have meet the Black Knights for the first time as they introduced themselves to Zero and his members.

Leila: My name is Leila Malcal, leader of EU secret organization known as WZERO. These are my friends: Akito Hyuga, Ryo Sayama, Yukiya Naruse, Ayano Kosaka, and Ashley Ashra, former leader of Asura Strike Force and a member of Holy Order of Michael of Euro-Britannian knight.

Ashley: 'Sup.

Tamaki: Four Japaneses and one Britannian from Euro-Britannia? That seems new coming from EU.

Ryo: Yeah. With the GDI massive army marching to victory to their doorstep, Euro-Britannian will lose for sure.

Yukiya: On other words, Russia people will finally get their independent nation back on track.

Hinata: Wow. Glad that GDI weren't our enemy. If it does, we will be wipe out any minute.

Daniel: If we're the bad guys and come to your world, we will might bombardment on every land and take it as our own. But we're not warmongers nor invaders.

He said as he make a joke about it.

Smith: Ignore him. He's like to make joke about it for his amusement.

Nagisa: Well, enough joking around we got some serious issue here.

Strongarm: Lady is right. It's better to not goofy around like a clown. We still work to do.

Rakshata: Oh my, you quite a tomboy, aren't you girl? Where do you come from?

Strongarm: Texas, Southern America Region. Also, I'm LT. Strongarm, chief of engineering and a best battle commander in GDI.