Chapter 17

Lelouch Lamperouge aka Zero has ready his plan to engage the battle against Britannia. The Black Knights made contact to every resistance in Japan to join them and their allies to liberate the country once and for all. Most of the members of Kyōto house decided to take shelter at Fuji for their safety so a girl named Kaguya Sumeragi decides to join Black Knights to see Zero. The Black Knights preparing their knightmares, weapons, and ammunitions to fight against the enemy alongside the allies. Kallen goes to Guren Type-02 as she activates to engage the enemy. Tamaki and the others went on their knightmares too for the battle. Ohgi was worried about Chigusa so he tried to call her but he don't need it since he know Henry agents have take her to safety so he went to focus on the mission.

In the ghetto, They riding on stolen G-1 base which it was Zero behind of it using a Geass. Behind BK G-1 base are the resistance group from every region to support Black Knights. They are determined to take back their country by following Zero commands. Zero was on the command center to see they going straight to Tokyo Settlement.

Zero: It seems like the britannians are busying on fighting against our allies. But what they don't know that it is a diversion so we can surprise attack on them.

C.C: And you sure a plan of yours will work?

Zero: Of course! I make plans so you can trust my strategy.

...

Area 11 Conference room

Britannian nobleman 1: The entire cities are uprising by Eleven insurgents.

Britannian nobleman 2: The honornary legion forces have turned against us.

Britannian nobleman 3: I can't believe they are so many of them at the southeast.

A 28-years-old man named Kanon Maldini, a subordinate of Prince Schneizel el Britannia, can't believe to see so many of enemies coming from southeast of Area 11. He said to His Highness.

Kanon: Your highness, that's not the only one in the southeast. There is alson another one at the west.

Alicia: What?!

The screen shows another navy forces coming from the west coast of Japan.

Calares: Who are they from?

Britannian nobleman 1: It can't be... I've seen them before. It's Middle East Federation navy force.

Bartley: What?!

Britannian nobleman 2: Liar! The MED was crushed by mighty power of Princess Cornelia. How can they able to rebuild the military.

Schneizel: Not only that, the others from southeast are from other Areas. But they able to liberate it and reconstruct the military force without viceroys knowing they already being attacked and not call for help. I'm starting to think that a man from broadcast is responsible of it.

Calares: Him?! Bah! He will see what happens to those who challenge the Holy Britannian Empire.

Bartley: Bur without Princess Cornelia and her knight Gilbert leading the battle, it would be catastrophic defeat.

Calares: I go! I'll lead the battle against uncivilized monkeys myself. I would like to see them humiliate for their foolish actions.

He stands up and walk out of the room to prepare his G-1 base for the battlefield.

Bartley: Your highness, would you like to join the battle as well?

Schneizel: No.

Bartley: Huh?