Chapter 21

South America, Britannian territory

GDI forces landed on southern coast as they eliminated Britannian forces. Liberation Knights and AMS takes down both sutherlands and glousters on the front lines. Britannian tanks rushed in the battle but they were hammered by GDI sonic artillery tanks, shooting them down with sonic blasts. 3 GDI orca drones fires both autocannons and missiles on both enemy vehicle and aircraft. The Britannians have suffered major casualties so they went to retreat and regroup to regain their numbers and strengths.

At the western coast, they landed on the beach as GDI hovercrafts and Australia Commonwealth landing crafts enters the battlefield. Australian infantry forces joins with GDI ground forces to march through enemy lines with heavy equipment used for heavy firepower. Australian VTOL gunships fires rockets at Britannian VTOL gunship and then fires vulcan gun at enemy infantry squad. GDI zone snipers fires at enemy knightmares from the distance to pierce through armor chest to kill the pilots inside the cockpits. GDI AMS fires ion cannons at enemy sutherlands and they went exploded into the pieces. 2 GDI zone shatters fires sonic blasts on every enemy they can see on sight. The Australia Commonwealth received new arsenals, thanks to GDI making for them. Australian behemoth fires minigun at enemy infantry while firing a laser cannon at Britannian sutherland. A group of both GDI lightarc artilleries and Australian artillery tanks fires at enemy platoons on far distance. Australian riflemen and rocket squads fires on the enemy infantry forces so hard to break through the lines. GDI reaper kills multiple enemy forces from the sky. Australian jet fighters joining up with GDI firehawks as they shoots down enemy air forces.

They have reached to the city as the battlefield became harder than before. Civilians were able to evacuate from invasion as Britannian soldiers and knightmares goes into the action only to be crushed by GDI and Australian mighty forces. Britannian police forces are feeling shaking in fear as they watched the military forces being crushed down brutally by two factions so most of then just run away in full retreat. Australian tank fires at Britannian tank. Squad size of 6 sutherlands equipped with jousting lances are led by their commander piloting a glouster as he address to his men.

Glouster commander pilot: Don't be afraid! We are Britannian! We will always be prevail against our enemy. We will fight in glory and honor! All Hail Britannia!

All Sutherland pilots: All Hail Britannia!

But then, their commander was shot down by GDI titan appears in the field.

Sutherland pilot 1: Our commander!

Sutherland pilot 2: Stay focus! We can still destroy that piece of junk! Charge!

They all charge towards GDI titan when they are not prepared to deal against GDI ferris coming from behind a titan. GDI ferris unleash full firepowers as it wipes out Britannian sutherland squad. GDI heavy zone trooper squad goes in as they shooting down enemy infantry forces. Australian buggies fires at some Britannian soldiers on the road. GDI war dogs attacking the Britannian soldiers on sight. Australian forces sent out MG trooper to shoots rapidly at enemy infantry forces. More and more Britannians put up the fight, it is no chance of winning so they decided to retreat or surrender to the enemy. Sooner or later, the city will be liberated.

...

Thor-class corvette ship bridge

The GDI forces took the operation were lead by a man named Dr. Wade Liang. A scientist of GDI and a battle commander since he has experience of the battlefield in tiberium war.