Chapter 15

After the event, Lelouch and Kallen head back to Ashford Academy for studying. Ohgi was recently going back to Japan for some reason. The Black Knights were being charged by Tohdoh who went joining the organization because he believes Lelouch will change the world alongside the GDI then he will be temporarily leader when Zero wasn't here. The Four Holy Swords have also joined Black Knights only to follow Tohdoh as their leader. The GDI gives them a tour of military structures except for tech lab and how they can be operated on the battlefield. They demonstrate the advanced firepowers to the Black Knights which they are amazed at the arsenal and then they show them harvest zone where they gather sakuradite crystals that were planted and harvest to the refinery. It becomes the most popular industry in the GDI. Rakshata was incredibly amazing about gathering sakuradite so fast. Diethard interviewing the GDI personnel to ask questions about the details.

While the GDI preparing the army, they have secretly built a floating nation in the south of Australia for the Tiber-human to establish a new home and become a colonial independent nation. It was almost finish constructed once they liberate Japan soon.

...

Altai border gate, GDI territory, Russia

At outside the fortress gate, 2 bunkers are stationed and 2 watchtowers and 2 EMP cannons are protecting the border from euro-britannian forces. The riflemen and missile soldiers were doing some duty when EMP cannons detected something and fires at the distance. The infantry forces got to their attention and headed forward to see what they have found something. As they arrive there, they see 4 unknown Knightmare figures different from Euro-Britannian.

 As they arrive there, they see 4 unknown Knightmare figures different from Euro-Britannian

Missile soldier: What the hell are those?

Rifleman: I don't know. But I want to know what are they doing here.

He said as he raised his rifle at the unknown Knightmare. Then, the first Knightmare in front of them opens a cockpit as GDI infantry forces pointing their guns at them until it revealed to be a European girl wearing a blue military uniform.

 Then, the first Knightmare in front of them opens a cockpit as GDI infantry forces pointing their guns at them until it revealed to be a European girl wearing a blue military uniform

One of them is master sergeant as he said to her while pointing his rifle at her.

Rifleman sergeant master: Identify yourself.