Chapter 12

Shirley was walking to the park while talking to her father on the phone.

Shirley: Father, don't get me so worried. I am capable of handling my own. I grow up now so there's nothing you can do. Please, just try to understand that I will graduate soon. I love you, bye.

She turns off the phone as she has reached the destination. She looking around and check on her phone that has text on it. She was confusing about who receives her a message all of sudden.

Shirley: I wondering who sent here for? I really don't understand.

???: Perhaps you do.

She shrieked as she turns around to see a white-haired Chinese man wearing some odd clothes.

He walked towards her as he said with a generous voice.

Mao: You know, it is a pleasure to meet you, Shirley Fenette.

Shirley: How- What are you want from me?

Mao: What I want from you? Oh... something I need for you to be useful.

Shirley: Huh? What do you mean?

Then suddenly, two Heretic shadows pop out from behind and grab on her. Mao watched as Shirley is trying to break free but no avail. Then, they put a handkerchief on her mouth until she feels unconscious. Mao just clapping his hands for no reason and he said to two shadow troopers.

Mao: Alright boys, you know what to do.

The shadow troopers taking Shirley somewhere for his plan.

Mao: let's see Lelouch will save her in time. Hahahaha!!!

...

Suzaku was sent to Ashford Academy by Henry and Euphemia to see any suspicious that tries to harm Lelouch or Nunnally. His friends came to see him and felt excited to see him again.

Rivalz: Hey Suzaku, where have you been? It's been two days and you haven't shown up.

Suzaku: Hehehe... Sorry. You know how my job works.

Rivalz: Well... Okay then.

Milly: Anyway, Nunnally feels worried about you in her room. I suggest going to see her.

Suzaku: Right. But where's Lelouch.

Milly: He's in his room, probably still sleeping, I guess.

Suzaku went up to Nunnally room to see her having a chat with Sayoko.

Suzaku: Hey, Nunnally.

Nunnally: Suzaku! I'm glad to see you here.

Suzaku: Yeah. Sorry for missing the class.

Nunnally: Oh, it's fine. Sayoko, will you leave us?

Sayoko: Of course.

She leaves the room and Suzaku kneels down on her and said.