Chapter 5

Four days later afte Goro joins G.E.K corp., he able defeat every enemy on the knightmare simulation and pass the test. He get out of the simulator and get a drink for refreshing. A britannian scientist who is decided to join GDI named Harrel Dockwegen writing down his results on the cardboard. He went on Goro as he said.

Harrel: It seems like you are good at piloting the prototype knightmare, not to mention we never have try it for a field test. But seeing that you defeated those britannian knightmares is a good result of it.

Goro: It's lucky that I know to control it. Since I joined G.E.K corp., it would seem that he was right about me. A potential I have within me to carry on this world.

Harrel: Well, he did seen you so much potential, so that's why he pick you to be a best pilot.

Goro: I'm a soldier. It's how I am, and what I am trained for. It's good thing I convince you to join us instead of staying in your empire.

Harrel: That is because I am fascinated of these GDI technology. And I am well shocked to meet a group of military organization comes from alternate world. So I decided o stay and help you guys anyway.

Goro: Well, at least you like it. Now, I'm hoping that you will receive a report to him?

Harrel: Of course.

Goro: Good. I'll be at war factory to see dark lancelot is upgraded for our arsenal.

Harrel: Sure.

Goro leaves the room to see his knightmare is upgraded.

...

Goro enters the war factory to see vehicles and mech robots are building more of them to make a large number for the army. He look at liberation knights have stationed and the pilots are having a conversation. Then, he see his dark lancelot is fully upgraded and he was so happy about it. GDI chief engineer came to see him as he said.

GDI chief engineer: Fascinated, isn't it. That knightmare the britannians have working on has a good design to build it.

Goro: Yeah, it is. So what would you like to tell me about upgrading Dark Lancelot.

GDI chief engineer: Oh let me see... Ah, yes! We have added an assault gun to shoot in long range instead of using that old piece of weapon it is stronger bullets that can pierce through armor. Here, I'll show you.

A chief enginner shows him a tablet of an image of large size assault rifle for dark Lancelot.

Goro: That seems cool.

GDI chief engineer: Yep! A new model of knightmare weapon. The GDI have a strength to fight against so-called empire and liberate every country of this world. Now, I have also add combat knife and a pistol for secondary weapon.

He shows him two images of weapons added for dark Lancelot.